2004 Alumicraft 2 seater twin turbo Northstar S-4S

ynot

I am selling my 2 seat twin turbo (ball Bearing turbos) with a built North star engine. Turbos are inter cooled and inter coolers and last maintenance done by CBM with tune by Danzio. Car puts 473hp to the ground and 465 ft. torque on dyno in 2010 at Danizo. Trans is a Mendi S4S just gone thru last summer. Car has new powder coated panels and new paint, new vinyl Interior was redone with Beard seats in Pleather two tone. Panels are also re covered in same material.

This car is extremely fast, fun and dependable.

My Doctor tells me that my hard driving days are done to the need of a total shoulder replacement. I don't want the car to sit, I am told it will be a long time if ever that I will be able to simple maintenance etc again with rt. arm, not a sob story just the reason it's up for sale. I just installed a new Lowrance G-7 Baja internal antenna GPS and it comes with in car and car to car radio with MP3 or I-Pod set up. Brand new 5 point Crowe belts with outside arm restraints.

Tires are in good shape and although the frame is a little sandblasted this is an eye catching car. I will post new pics up next week but here are a few from last fall.

Asking $59,500.00 OBO not a fire sale no low ball offers! I will include 100 gallons of Sunoco 110 race gas, 140 amp Alt(spare), BELTS and other assorted parts for the car at full offer

Car is located in Las Vegas

Terry

702 596-8234

This post has been edited by Terry Allen: Yesterday, 09:16 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)

img-resized.png Reduced 20% post-7199-1334290137_thumb.jpg

800 x 533 (141.64K)

img-resized.png Reduced 34% post-7199-1334290200_thumb.jpg

960 x 640 (84.39K)

img-resized.png Reduced 20% post-7199-1334290219_thumb.jpg

800 x 600 (41.97K)

img-resized.png Reduced 38% post-7199-1334290259_thumb.jpg

1024 x 680 (81.79K)

img-resized.png Reduced 38% post-7199-1334290323_thumb.jpg

1024 x 768 (168.73K)

Edited by ynot

I know we talked about this last weekend, but what if you just slow down a little bit, stop trying to keep up with pete and go sand dawg speed till you recover?

Yeah right! That's like putting milk and cookies in front of Bert and telling him not to touch them. Then instead hand him a salad and tell him, "enjoy!"

Not gonna happen.

• Like 3

looks like it will be time to upgrade the RZR s to an XP soon at least. or is that out as well?

Even an XP would be like going backwards compared to his car. Not sure how that would be any easier on his body to drive. If anything it would be worse.

Yeah right! That's like putting milk and cookies in front of Bert and telling him not to touch them. Then instead hand him a salad and tell him, "enjoy!"

Not gonna happen.

That is some funny sh*t right there!

Yeah just like putting a Budlight in front of you drunks and not letting you have it!!! Hell would freeze over first :rolleyes:

Terry Who is your Doctor? THomas and Bigler is who I went to get my knee done and they specialize is shoulders also and from what I hear they are the best in town.. Bigler is good enough for me to go back for my other knee in a couple months

Capt

Terry Who is your Doctor? THomas and Bigler is who I went to get my knee done and they specialize is shoulders also and from what I hear they are the best in town.. Bigler is good enough for me to go back for my other knee in a couple months

Capt

Bigler did my knees also bt they don't do total or partial shoulder replacement. Right now I am waiting for an appt. with Dr. Robert tait at GV Orhtopedic.

The S will do for awhile and then maybe an XP but the maint and loading of the car and all the other stuff is just to much so we shall see what happens. i See lots of comments but no offers:)

Offer............Give me the car and I'll take care of it until you are able to drive again. Since I drive so slow it should be in the same shape when you get it back that is was when you dropped it off at my shop!

Now there is an offer for you!!

:rolleyes::old:

• Like 1

Offer............Give me the car and I'll take care of it until you are able to drive again. Since I drive so slow it should be in the same shape when you get it back that is was when you dropped it off at my shop!

Now there is an offer for you!!

:rolleyes::old:

I wouldn't want to spoil you and it would have to be exercised which for you it would mean it would never get out of 2nd and the turbo's would never get any action!