Who's done for the season and who's not?

dunefreak

Dune Season  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you done duning for the season at Dumont or do you still have some trips planned before summer?

• I'm not done yet! Still have trip(s) planned before summer arrives!
    • I'm done and already itching to get back out.
    • I never even made it out this season. Insert sad face here.

I've been pretty lame this season. :shake:

Only went out three times and one of those was Glaaaaamis.

Best trip of the season was the Regatta. So many cool peeps and way too much damn fun.

Blew my buggy motor that trip and haven't even pulled it apart to see whats up.

So, I selected that I'm done, but I'll be back next season for hopefully more than three trips.

R-

I've been pretty lame this season. :shake:

Only went out three times and one of those was Glaaaaamis.

Best trip of the season was the Regatta. So many cool peeps and way too much damn fun.

Blew my buggy motor that trip and haven't even pulled it apart to see whats up.

So, I selected that I'm done, but I'll be back next season for hopefully more than three trips.

R-

I am in the same boat. We went on all three of the same trips damn near. Went by fast..

Jakster, you made it out for the regatta. You voted that you didn't make it out once this season. wtf?

Pete I know I made it out 2Xs to Dumont and once to Glamis for New years. Just was not enough to feel like I even went out this year.

im hoping to get another weekend in but looks like the 100's start this week up there

Dang, thanks for the heads up last time I looked it was calling for 95 deg, now it's 101. Looks like the ez-up, beach chairs, extra ice for the coolers and a trip to the water mid-day after duning are in order (-=

never really done just dont know when the next trip will be could be this weekend or next month but ill go year around ! :headbang1:

I do too, but it's just for early morning runs in the summer. Full weekend trips are just not much fun in 120° temps. There is never a sole out there camping when we go in June, July and August.

How in the hell did you manage that.

The third gear dog has a issue and pops out on hard acceleration just have to pull the trans to get fixed nothing real major just a pain in the a$$

check with YNOT on some discount for Idaho Dunes RV unless you stay and Sand Hills or visit Sand Crab at BLM

The wife wants one thing and that is trees, The owner of Idaho dunes and his father in law both have our cars and really cool people but I was told they cannot do improvements for a few years to the place. But when the get some trees we will be there it is way closer to the bid dunes.

The third gear dog has a issue and pops out on hard acceleration just have to pull the trans to get fixed nothing real major just a pain in the a$$

The wife wants one thing and that is trees, The owner of Idaho dunes and his father in law both have our cars and really cool people but I was told they cannot do improvements for a few years to the place. But when the get some trees we will be there it is way closer to the bid dunes.

Got ya, I've mentioned the importance of shade and trees to the owner. It will happen in the near future I'm sure. Enjoy your trip. Hopefully I can get my stuff together and get up ther this season too.

:usa::old: