Who's done for the season and who's not?

dunefreak

Dune Season  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you done duning for the season at Dumont or do you still have some trips planned before summer?

• I'm not done yet! Still have trip(s) planned before summer arrives!
    • I'm done and already itching to get back out.
    • I never even made it out this season. Insert sad face here.

I know he want to put them in there but there is a legal issue that is causing him toto wait. Get runnin and meet us up there. I heard you like to go slow so you can ride gun if you want :beercheers:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/fe135 It's true I'm slow but Neal Rideout thinks different. Scroll down through his page and check out a couple pix he took of me clean up weekend!

:old:

Hittin' up Glamis the 27th-29th then I guess the dirt tires will go on for some Ocotillo Wells and Johnson Valley fun in the sun. May try and make a day trip or two back up to D but it's starting to get hot. 102/103 for Glamis this weekend, hopefully much cooler the following weekend.

St. Anthony over Labor Day for DS Days.

Have a safe summer folks.

Ive been done .. for most of the season lol.. and now maybe the next

Capt

The dunes will not be the same without you & your family. You are one of the best driver's and I have enjoyed every ride you have taken me on. Hopefully "maybe" will change into "YOU will be there next season". :rolleyes:

I just read your comment to Bill and his reply, WHY? (shocking voice)

The dunes will not be the same without you & your family. You are one of the best driver's and I have enjoyed every ride you have taken me on. Hopefully "maybe" will change into "YOU will be there next season". :rolleyes:

I just read your comment to Bill and his reply, WHY? (shocking voice)

To much stuff going on and the wife isnt motivated... she said she is tired or loading all the toys up and then having to load the motorhome all by herself lol..

Hey, I enjoyed this one trip...I gained a spatula & pepper - LOL

I thought i misplaced that somewhere lol.. good times though

Capt

To much stuff going on and the wife isnt motivated... she said she is tired or loading all the toys up and then having to load the motorhome all by herself lol..

I thought i misplaced that somewhere lol.. good times though

Capt

it wasnt your spatula dork !!! it was mine !!!

i say next season we leave all the women home we wont have to pack half as much !!! or listen to them whine! we could sleep in our box trailers! dam, duning would be half as cheap that way. see what they say when all you pack is a duffle bag of clothes. beer, and some microwave food , throw it in the box trailer and haul azz !!!!

• Like 1

That actually works for me... I could do that..

Capt

i say next season we leave all the women home we wont have to pack half as much !!! or listen to them whine! we could sleep in our box trailers! dam, duning would be half as cheap that way. see what they say when all you pack is a duffle bag of clothes. beer, and some microwave food , throw it in the box trailer and haul azz !!!!

DONE!!!.................. We are just getting started up here, now that the cold and snow is gone, it will be off to Little Sahara Ut. in June then to St. Anthony in July and hopefully BACK to St. A's for DS Days.

Edited by CyNick

DONE!!!.................. We are just getting started up here, now that the cold and snow is gone, it will be off to Little Sahara Ut. in June then to St. Anthony in July and hopefully BACK to St. A's for DS Days.

Hopefully!?!?! You gotta catch up guys. Haven't missed one since 06.

Im not done yet. Im here rite now!! I think I might be the only person in the dunes??? didnt see another sole all day, Kinda nice and qiet It;s alittle warm but not to bad,mabey even one more trip left this season weather will decide :rolleyes:

• Like 1

One last trip 4/28, then motor and tranny going up for sale. 2276 turbo and 091 all weddle. Going subi , probably going to need input from anyone running a ej20t. What years? What ems? Thanks. Hope all had a safe season.

• 2 weeks later...