WTB 1157 LED bulbs?

dunefreak

I'm searching all over and can't find a place online that I can trust to buy some decent 1157 LED bulbs. Does anyone have a place they've bought quality LED bulbs from for a decent price?

I need one for my bike but I'll be buying some for the hauler too.

I got some at the truck stop a awhile back....They are still working and havent quit yet.

I had bought some cheapos that did last long but these ones I have now where $25 for 2 and they are still holding up.

I also bought some 1156's and used them for interior lighting in the toyhauler.

Ebay is your friend.

I get mine from China,Hong Kong or whoever is selling them that week. Shipping takes a while but the price is good. Mine have not given me any problems so far.

No it isn't. Ebay doesn't give a crap if I buy pos ones or good ones. Lol I just don't want to buy cheap stuff that's gonna fail. So you've had good luck with all of them you bought on ebay no matter who the seller?

You guys aren't helping much at all here. So are you saying ANY seller on ebay selling China LED's are ok?

They all sell from the same few makers, which all use the same reverse-engineers. For the price, I think you'll get plenty of mileage out of them.

They all sell from the same few makers, which all use the same reverse-engineers. For the price, I think you'll get plenty of mileage out of them.

See that's what I thought until I read a few reviews on Amazon. Some say if you wiggle them they stop working.

See that's what I thought until I read a few reviews on Amazon. Some say if you wiggle them they stop working.

That could be due to the socket being stretched out and not grounding, which I'm sure you know as a mechanic, but some people writing reviews may not :idea: .

I've seen the + nub wear off of a bulb in a high vibration application too, which might lead to those people writing bad reviews...but I think they are all made in china anyhow...

and most advertise a 100,000 hour life expectancy, for what it's worth :assblast:

I bet some of the sellers here in the US buy the China ones and mark them up to make a profit. I have bought lights from 2 different sellers and they both are working great.

Let me know if you want their ID's and I will post them up.

I picked up some at Autozone a while back and so far they are working good. Only had them in for 2 trips though. They were around $16.

• Like 1

s.gifSorry for the delay Pete. I was on EBAY and I scored a 24-70 L lens and I remembered to find the vendors for the LED's. Here they are-

costcocity003

vstore999e

I have not had a problem with any of the lights from either vendor and I bought about 20 bulbs so far.s.gifs.gif