3 wheeler enthusiasts..........

letsride555

Hello everyone! I am a 3 wheeler fanatic who is interested in having a sort of rendezvous type event, where all who own, used to own, want to own or just are a fan of the old ATC, can all get together . I want us to meet up and have our own meeting of the minds, bodies , and souls of those who love their 3 wheel vehicles.. You see, there is an event out in Indiana they call "Trikefest"... they hold drag races,hill climbs and other events, for those who make the trek.... I notice they hold a 70cc regatta at Dumont and i love that.. However, I would like to do something similar just with all ATC's and 3 wheelers alike.... Be it Honda, Kawasaki, or Yamaha, I want to see all 3 wheelers in all there wonderful glory.... If anyone is interested in helping to create this awesome event, I would love to hear from you... Perhaps one of the organizers of the 70cc regatta would like to get back to me so that this dream can become a reality... I look forward to speaking with you..... contact me at travg5@live.com LETSRIDE!!!!!

Hey Travis. I'm interested as would be my brother and friends. We did the 3wheeler.org Imperial Invasion earlier this year and had a blast. I don't follow 3WW much anymore or trikefest but I've been during at Dumont on 3 wheelers for almost 35 years and 26 of those years have been on my 85 250R. I'm looking forward to a virgin sand summer dune trip but doubt many others will be in line for that. Looking forward to hearing more from you on this though.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

The 70's Regatta that DDR used to have every year had to be cancelled because of the red tape that BLM now has put into effect.

The cost of an organnized event became to expensive to have.

A bunch of you can go out and have individual fun but if you plan to have an organized event you will have to get a permit and run it through BLM in Barstow.

Good Luck!

• 11 months later...