Champion KTM out of business in LV

dunefreak

Got some pretty crappy news yesterday. Champion KTM has closed their doors. :(

I'm glad I got my new bike when I did! Otherwise I would have had to drive out of state to pick one up, not to mention probably wouldn't have gotten as good of a deal as I did at Champion too.

I texted Greg (owner) yesterday and he called me right back to verify the bad news. He feels really bad and said he did everything in his power to try to save it, but couldn't. I hope another KTM dealer opens in town.

wow that is crazy. and crazy timing for you Pete. wonder what they did with inventory? they had parts for raptors, plus riding gear, and all the other stuff.

I was trying to get ahold of them because i bought my goggles there and the strap broke over the weekend. I can only find a basic receipt that doesn't show that i bought the goggles just a Dept# and the price. Hopefully i can get Oakley to fix them still.

Crazy...that owner was a cool guy from what i seen.

Sportsman isn't s dedicated KTM only dealer, but yes I guess they are a KTM dealer in addition to Gas Gas, Husky, etc. I've never been very impressed with the place but I guess I will have to give them a try if I need any warranty service.

The owner Casey is the promoter for the BITD series. He's a pretty nice guy. I have alked to him a couple of times when trying to get raffle prizes for clean up.

Got some pretty crappy news yesterday. Champion KTM has closed their doors. :(

I'm glad I got my new bike when I did! Otherwise I would have had to drive out of state to pick one up, not to mention probably wouldn't have gotten as good of a deal as I did at Champion too.

I texted Greg (owner) yesterday and he called me right back to verify the bad news. He feels really bad and said he did everything in his power to try to save it, but couldn't. I hope another KTM dealer opens in town.

just curious, did they tell ya they were closing before you bought the bike????

just curious, did they tell ya they were closing before you bought the bike????

No, but I don't know if Greg (the owner) was 100% sure whether or not he was going to be forced to close. It wasn't something he wanted to do. It doesn't matter to me whether they knew or not though. They gave me a great deal on the bike I wanted and they had one in stock. :)