dumont trip july 13,14

tsrucker

Hey everyone, you all were so nice to invite us out to the dunes in June we thought we would return the favor! We are heading out with the truck and hauler and a few friends on Friday night July 13th. We are going to bbq, possibly go for a night ride, possibly light some fireworks, then hit the dunes Saturday July 14th at dawn. If anyone is interested please come on out! I'm quite sure we will be the only people there, but if not, green/blue Chevy HD with Blazin trailer and a red Ford F250. We are bringing our UTV's, come one, come all!

Awesome. I was actually already tentatively planning on doing another early morning run that exact morning! I just didn't post anything up yet because I wasn't 100% sure how I felt about it. I will stay in touch and let you guys know. :grin:

i am interested in doing an AM ride for sure but really need a carpool to save some cash.

i almost would prefer to hit the dunes Friday night as well, that 4am time is SCARY. maybe a sleep in the truck is in order, but i need to save money more than sleep. so carpool is more important. i got 2 hours to sleep the way there if someone else drives. :sleeping:

I would possibly be up for it, just an out and back. it all depends on how much I can get done this weekend. I have to fix some plumbing and i still have to rejet my quad since my mods...i'm currently waiting on a seat i'm supposed to pick up tomorrow so it will definitely be a no go if he's not done with it all. too busy during the week to do anything and i work friday nights....it's a real big IF.

We will be parking by bathroom 10, its easy in and out with the toy hauler. If all goes well Friday we should be pulling in around 7:30, just at sunset;-)

By the way what time will you be arriving Friday night and possibly where will you be parking ? Like by what bathroom #

Edited by tsrucker

• 2 weeks later...