2008 35' Gulf Stream Bunkhouse, 21xxx Miles, $96,500obo

otis

2008 35' Gulf Stream Bunkhouse. 21xxx miles. international 4200 chassis. 6.0 Liter diesel. New batteries (house and chassis) installed Oct 2011. Onan quiet diesel 6000 generator (not sure on the hours will have to update that) Alcoa Wheels. 2 slides (living room and master bedroom). Electric awning. I'm sure there's a lot i'm leaving out, so if interested, or want more details/pictures, please ask. Asking $96,500. Also selling the 28' interstate trailer ($5500) pictured below. Located in Henderson.

257c00a7.jpg55cf297a.jpg7a61704e.jpgdc0725f4.jpgae4253ac.jpg1c6e8975.jpge96c3b0b.jpg2bda1e9b.jpgc7379e5b.jpgf1f66125.jpg422c89f7.jpgecb6695e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I was in a position to grab this! Good luck with the sale. I will forward info on to my parents. They are wanting to downsize from their 40' Alpha Diesel Pusher to a little bit smaller rig that my mom could maybe drive to. I'll let you know what they think.

• 2 weeks later...

bump for you chris but I'm still not buying it!

Thanks Steve :grin: .... How's Dune Tour 2013 going?

I wish I was in a position to grab this! Good luck with the sale. I will forward info on to my parents. They are wanting to downsize from their 40' Alpha Diesel Pusher to a little bit smaller rig that my mom could maybe drive to. I'll let you know what they think.

Sounds good. Thanks JJ. I PM'd you my cell so if they have any questions feel free to call.