SOLD!!! 2005 Tahoe Fury 29ftb, Super clean inside and out. Sleeps 8, Front queen bedroom, Rear dual electric queen beds, 5500 Onan generator, fuel station, 100 gallon fresh water, shower/tub combo, outside shower, electric tongue jack, full pass through storage compartment with slide out tray, exterior BBQ, radio/cd player, outside speakers with covers, 102" wide body model. Call for more info, Bill 760-964-9592. Pink slip in hand! $15,500.00

Edited by Icon Bullies

What is the GVW of the trailer? where is it located to see close up? How long is the area to put a rail in the rear and how high is the door opening in the back?

Thanks,

Pat

GVWR IS 13000 LBS. I can send you a pic of the sticker out of the trailer if you want. We are in the High Desert area in Phelan (approx 2.5 hours south of Vegas). It is 12 ' to 1st cabinet, 15'9" to the 2nd. And I'm assuming by the door opening height you mean from the floor to the bottom of the bunks?? If so, it is just over 74". We have had our 2 seater long travel car with the paddles on and 2 small quads and it all fit with no problems. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

Bill

760-964-9592

And to Rap_Rider yes, it is definitely too heavy for the 1/2 ton, but thanks!