5th Annual ATC70 Regatta...updated: event canceled

dunefreak

so we just need a "camping weekend" because my 70 is faster then your 70 and i can prove it in a camp of 200 friends or so

not uh mines faster. lol

ya Pete I hear ya, I say we just have a "meet n ride" the best part of the weekend is just hanging out all the DDR peeps, met a lot of good people.

Hey Pete,

Think about this! The Little Dunes area would be a terrific area to use the existing trails and smaller dunes to have your non event rides. Especially on an off weekend so there wouldn't be any other folks there or very few. It would give a lot of people a chance to check out the mine and just be in a different area. The Little Dunes is a cool area to ride side by sides and atv's

What y'all think 70 riders and Prez.

Edited by sandawg
  • Like 1

Totally understand Pete!!! Tres went thru the EXACT same thing / It is such a shame that BIG Govt stomps on events like this / Its INSANE!!

Thank You for the great memories and Fun times / My entire family has enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of your events !!!

:poule:

• Like 1

Totally understand Pete!!! Tres went thru the EXACT same thing / It is such a shame that BIG Govt stomps on events like this / Its INSANE!!

Thank You for the great memories and Fun times / My entire family has enjoyed EVERY MINUTE of your events !!!

guess I won't get me GS cookie fix....lol

I don't blame you Pete lets just make it a great off weekend dune run to the north pole with Dan and anyone else who happens to be there, I will have my wife perform chase duties with my buggy for our fuel and beverage needs!!

I don't blame you Pete lets just make it a great off weekend dune run to the north pole with Dan and anyone else who happens to be there, I will have my wife perform chase duties with my buggy for our fuel and beverage needs!!

Yeah we got a chase crew! lol

Hey Pete,

Is there anything the rest of us can do to help make this happen? I'm sure their are people on here that would pitch in anyway they can to help. I havent read the permit but I'm willing to do what i can from utah

Hey Pete,

Is there anything the rest of us can do to help make this happen? I'm sure their are people on here that would pitch in anyway they can to help. I havent read the permit but I'm willing to do what i can from utah

Sorry but I don't think so. If you read the permit packet you would understand. There is so much involved it's ridiculous. I don't even have the patience to post it all up here it's so in depth. We're past the cutoff date anyways to have it early Feb. The permit needed to be in 6 months early.

Just plan on coming out for a group dune trip with everyone. It will still be fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I am a little bummed out. We only got to participate in the last one and spectated for some others. It was definitely a great time. I know how much he did to make it happen last year. I know it was a nightmare then. Thanks to all that supported and volunteered to help in the past.

That being said, I am down for the casual gathering and fun rides that don't require any permits. We can still meet up and have fun DDR style!

• Like 1

I am a little bummed out. We only got to participate in the last one and spectated for some others. It was definitely a great time. I know how much he did to make it happen last year. I know it was a nightmare then. Thanks to all that supported and volunteered to help in the past.

That being said, I am down for the casual gathering and fun rides that don't require any permits. We can still meet up and have fun DDR style!

I am bummed out too. I just hope with the cancellation of the "official" event people still plan to come have fun for a casual gathering like you said.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Just when Pearl Jam released the official lyrics to their song too.. bummer..

That's freakin awesome :headbang1: :headbang1:

All these years, and we finally find out what that song was about...My wife and kids even made the cut with the wagon :woo_hoo:

Thanks for the video, and again to all involved, thanks for some great memories :bowdown:

Dam.

But most good things come to an end :(

Best Idea is simply have a Meet up for a ATC70 Ride on a certain date and time. Lots of folks camp in D and may bring their ATC70's just for that ride. Nothing wrong with everyone sitting at North Pole and admiring each others rides.

Pot Lucks happen too, all part of Duning, Camping.

T-Shirts, BBQ Vendor, Tropheys and Races are cool...but not needed.

that sucks, oh well a simple trip is just fine! i play with them every trip anyhow, north pole and back on a tank is no prob. we have gone 20mi and still had a bit left ;)

THANKS for all the past years

Edited by NE14SAND