Guess I can't complain!

sandawg

Actually Bob you are correct. I have suffered so much verbal abuse from you and YNOT that it finally took it's toll on my mental condition. I put up a big tough front but am actually a very weak, sensitive, overally emotional person and just couldn't take it anymore. I had to get off the site for a while to let my mind and body repair itself. It will be a long journey but it had to be started. As I lay on the floor in the fetal position hoping for relief, I think at this point the only thing that I think would really help is to find a lady that is: Gorgoeus, Rich, Can't see, talk or hear. She should be oversexed, own a licquor store and have false teeth.

I hope you guys feel good about yourselves after this horrible example of being bullies and a perfect example of elderly abuse!

"Sigh".......................................... :whistle:

Edited by sandawg

:peek: Gosh, I feel terrible! I think Sean missed on his prediction of five pages. Sandawg is in no condition to pursue this adventure. :undecided: What do you think Terry?

Oh no Bob, this is just a temporary cease fire while the :old: return to thier recliner La-z-boys, take a couple of naps while watching "2 Guys Garage" and "My Classic Car" and rebuild thier stock pile of comebacks.

That would give my life some purpose Steve. Thank You. Your not going to be one that drives over me are you. Being so old my bones are brittle and you are.....shall we say......Oh..........never mind! :rolleyes:

:drinkbeer:

hard to continue the battle while am on vacation in northern Idaho. Don't get great internet but beautiful country. This will continue I am sure when I get home as the old fart will have some more time to recover and write down some of those brilliant comebacks (so he does not forget them in the mean time.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gee Terry it must be hell to take a vavation in your coach and the dogs won't have anything to do with you and the wife won't either.

Then you return home so you can get on DDR and try and poke me for attention. It is a seriously sad life you have and I am deeply sorry. Is there aything I can do to help you out???! :(

How the hell did you get that the dogs won't have anything to do with me nor the wife. Maybe your talking about your life i am not sure. Atually we all had a great trip and I was glad to get back home so that I can get my stuff ready for the season. I think you having issues, maybe you need to tie a pork chop around your neck so your dogs and wife will have something to do with you.I don't need one as they still pay attention to me. Now I am not saying thay hear what I say but they at least act like they are paying attention. :slap:

Don't think so Bob. Need to buy race fuel and it's way up this year. Gotta go with the go juice vs. the SSSS. Have fun and make sure you have a wheel chair or electric cart for the old fart from henderson or he will be whining like a 3 yr. old all day long.

Ouch!! Man your super nice vacation didn't do a thing for your disposition ! I think the pork chop item would fail badley. The dogs are like me and have no teeth to chew a chop. And as far as the wife, it's better that she ignores me. :peek:

:hello::drinkbeer:

Edited by sandawg

Ouch!! Man your super nice vacation didn't do a thing for your disposition ! I think the pork chop item would fail badley. The dogs are like me and have no teeth to chew a chop. And as far as the wife, it's better that she ignores me. :peek:

Yeah well I don'rt have the teeth problem but the last part pretty much goes for all of us.

:hello::drinkbeer:

• 2 weeks later...