Is this a Good thing??

EY3BA11

When you walk into a bar and the bartender takes a double look at you.. then shakes your hand and says DAMN this is the first time i have seen you at my bar SOBER!!

Harold at pt's is cool... he bought my beer last night so i drank for free.. :D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............. [keep it quiet] No one will know!!! Hes gotta start somewhere... Hell i was gettin smashed at lunch on campus my freshman year of high school.. :D Gotta train him to be a professional before 21 :D...

OK... OK.... Im just kidding anyone that believes anything i type is a complete sucker...

Nick- you just want to train a Mini-Me to follow you around and pick up your empty beer cans at camp. I do agree to this training process, I just can't find anyone hairy enough to be my mini-me.

It's a good thing that bartender rocks, because if you are talking about the PT's by Pete's a rockin' bartender is the only thing that place has going for it! :blink:

Nick- you just want to train a Mini-Me to follow you around and pick up your empty beer cans at camp. I do agree to this training process, I just can't find anyone hairy enough to be my mini-me.

It's a good thing that bartender rocks, because if you are talking about the PT's by Pete's a rockin' bartender is the only thing that place has going for it! :blink:

CHRISTINA..... boobs..... NOW.... LOL

It's a good thing that bartender rocks, because if you are talking about the PT's by Pete's a rockin' bartender is the only thing that place has going for it! :thumbsdown:

Don't worry Anna, I'll get you a hairy little monkey for you to train!!!

And as for the PT's, what do you expect it's the new yuppie trend. Mine as well add a starbuck's inside too!!