Wanted 091 bus tranny and or a 3.0 or 3.5 honda

limodriver

I am looking for a built 091 bus tranny set up for 930 cvs and also a Honda 3.0 or 3.5 motor. I would rather the motor be already set up with a computer adapter plate ect. if possible. Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you

I will have a fully built 091 available in a couple weeks

Built by John @ RC Trans

full Weddle gear stack, Weddle R&P, gusseted case, 1/4' mid and front mount plates, Mendeola 2D zero tolerance main shaft bearing modification./ upgrade, Weddle 300m inputshaft, 930 cv cups, etc

If interested, I can send you all the specs on it

six trips on it

Just being gone through and will be fresh and ready to go from RC Trans

thanks, Jeff

I was going to also advise you go talk to john but i didnt want to sound like i was pluggin rc trans. But honestly he's been super fair to me and also there is a guy in the phoenix craigslist a little. While ago selling jdm turn key hondas with ecu 3500$.

I forgot to mention that it also has a chromoly billet diff in it, not the "standard super diff"

According to John @ RC Trans, he said that "you can't build a 091 anymore than this one" and

"It has all the top of line parts in it"

It is currently at RC Trans like I mentioned, John is going to go through it and feshenen it up , so it will be ready to go

John said that you can call and talk with him about all the specs. / gear ratios in it, I know it is a 4.56 Weddle ring & pinion ($850)

RC Trans (702)221-4363

thanks, Jeff (702)677-4085

Edited by jwcarguy