Computer connection issues w/ DDR Site

sandawg

Lately I am getting sent to a Dlink link page that looks like a search page when I try to access DDR via desktop shortcut. Have re done the shortcut several times.

No matter what I try to do it won't get on the site all the time.

I found a supposed fix to it on the web that tells me to set my IE9 settings to default.

What puzzels me is that this is the only site I am having problems with. That's why I keep asking if the site was down. Pete says no so have to assume it's with my wireless set up or the DLink router I have.

Sure would like to put this thing to rest so any help anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

There was a DNS issue with the site this morning. That may be the problem. Our server has been getting alerts from their monitoring service regarding that problem. ISBB could probably confirm if your issue is related.

Other than the site being down this morning, I never have any problems with Google Chrome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

OK, so it isn't just me. Thanks for the comments. I've spent hours trying to find out why this has been happening and being told the site wasn't having issues..........

Confirmed.....I'm not totally nuts. At least... how it applies to this.

^Partially, but not totally :)

Last night she wouldn't load for me either. If and when that happens, I just figure some smart tech dudes are working on it, and a little while later, whallla

WOW....It seems the admins need to create a new "emotion" Smily that indicates a "Whipping Post" Put it on the list nex t to the old man one!!! :coocoo::nah::dunno::shots:

Maybe you shouldn't be blaming others and look in the mirror and reallze that you appear to bring most of the crap that lands on, you on yourself.

I believe you may have heard this old greek saying( I am sure you know more about "Greek" than I ever will nor want to." It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think your stupid then to open it and confirm it to all"

I have gone most of a whole week without picking on you and well I was bored so I thought i would throw one across your bow just for kicks and giggles you old :old:

Who better to know about Greek sayings than someone that was raised during the period of the Roman Empire and was a server at the Last Supper. :clown:

I knew I was blessed for a reason! Oh thank you old one!