Halloween weekend 2012

dunefreak

I hope to see you out there Neal. I'm still waiting for the turbo I'm having rebuilt here locally and the new Turbonetics I ordered last Friday. With all the problems I am having with parts I can't even get excited to go like I usually do. I do think that that will change soon if I can get some damn parts!!

I took my old turbo to J and S diesel since they sponsored the Clean Up but what they tell me just isn't hapening and the POS that built my origional turbo sent a part that was unusable so more time and more money down the drain.

For Gawd sakes don't anybody use VWturbo.com in Orange Calif, AKA known as AJ Simms or LOWBUGGET.com for anything VW or Turbo. The Turbo he sold me is a Chinese Knock off as well as the waste gate. He is a poor businessman and a true flake. The first time I dealt with him was Gawds fault and the second time I got screwed was my fault.

Nice guys do finish last, at least in my case.

Edited by sandawg

Pat, I'm waiting on some parts that were mailed yesterday. Kinda stuck till they get here. Plans are to head out Wed or Thurs latest. Leave Mon or Tues. I always could bring the Manx as a backup but that's a last resort. I'll be in my normal spot. I don't think John is going this time.

I"m in the same boat. got the new turbonetics turbo this morning and wouldln't youknow it.........It's the wrong model.

I'm screwed. I sent them pictures of mine and talked tothem for over an hour to be sure it would be correct..I ordered it from their salesmanager too....... :coocoo:

I"m in the same boat. got the new turbonetics turbo this morning and wouldln't youknow it.........It's the wrong model.

I'm screwed. I sent them pictures of mine and talked tothem for over an hour to be sure it would be correct..I ordered it from their salesmanager too....... :coocoo:

Maybe they can overnight the right one since they screwed up. The bushings I'm waiting on didn't show up today so I'm stuck too. Looks like we are both going down the last minute.

second time going to Dumont first time no rail this time with rail so if you see a lost blue rail with chevy logos stuck thats me !! :idiot: please lend a hand I will ride like and old lady slow and easy.. "dont know the are that well "

It's oficial. I'm out.....wrong turbo again and it won't work anyway since the set up is custom and nothing fits a stock Turbonetics.... S.O.L.A...

Can you run up to Pauls and pick up my 70 for me. Pleeeeeease. I don't think I can get out of work in time before he leaves to the D.

does that mean your going? or are you just trying to say" blue bubble gum ????"

Well Bob, If I were going, then I'd be doing the slapping. lol

However, My motor is still sitting on the shop floor... :(

I'll be out soon. You guys be safe.

Don't dune anything I wouldn't dune. :twisted:

R-

:randog: