Halloween weekend 2012

dunefreak

Well Bob, If I were going, then I'd be doing the slapping. lol

However, My motor is still sitting on the shop floor... :(

I'll be out soon. You guys be safe.

Don't dune anything I wouldn't dune. :twisted:

R-

:randog:

that leaevs us duning everything unrestricted !!!

Edited by barefoot bob

Trailer loaded, packed and hooked up just have one 8 hour shift left. Wife is cooking meals and storing them in fridge. I feel like a 5 yr old "are we there yet". I will be worthless at work in the morning and probally won't sleep tonight. Man this dune fever is bad. We miss all of our summer riding trips this summer and we are all anxious to go. See yall at the meet and greet at south pole... blue vw rail and a red rzr. should have a big group with us mixed with quads, sand car multiple rzr's and rhino's. So looking foward to it.

I was all hooked up ready to go last night last thing before I left was to pump the left over gas in the hauler into my work truck and fill up with fresh on the road. Fuel pump in the station was smoked so need up on my back putting in a new pump and filter till 10:30pm so just decided to wait till the am...

We are here, out by restroom 10. Look for the Attitude 5th wheel with the blue graphics.

Is anyone doing the meet and greet thing on Saturday? Last couple times we went out for a meet and greet, barely anyone showed up.

Edited by Kitcat

• 1 month later...