Carb Tuning Help Mikuni 22mm

mush

I have a Lifan 120 e-start, I put a new Mikunin 22mm carb from spanglers on it and cant get it dialed in. I dont really know squat about tuning them beyond chnging jets, looking for a reputable shop to do it for me so I dont burn it up

who do you reccomend.

it came with a 135 talk to those guys at spanglers said to go a little lower, went to 130 / 125 runs worse. a 135 it would start and idle but bog at acceleration like to much fuel, 130-120 wouldnt even start.

That and I have 0 time to work on it after my tweeker idea to tear my entire car down to frame right before the trip, then we got hit with a bunch of work.. Just want mommas 70 running sweet with no problems

it came with a 135 talk to those guys at spanglers said to go a little lower, went to 130 / 125 runs worse. a 135 it would start and idle but bog at acceleration like to much fuel, 130-120 wouldnt even start.

Hmm, weird. Mine must have been a different carb then. I know it was a 22mm though.