Rocket and Booster Having a bad week.

sandawg

post-3374-0-84705700-1351082624_thumb.jpSeveral of you know Rocket (Bob) and Booster (Carolyn). They have been Dumont folks for many years and run Party Central on the big weekends. They have the fast and clean and very cool Red Sand Rocket with the big HP.

Last month Carolyn had a knee replacement, She has had a rough time of it. Yesterday she started to have some chest pain so they went to the emergency room and they admitted her for a probable blood clot that has moved from her surgery leg to her left lung. I'm sure she/ they would appreciate seeing some posts on here since they do monitor the forum.

Thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery for both of her health issues would be great!

I just got the e-mail at 4 this morning, Bob had just gotten home. Don't ask me why I happen to be up that time of the morning to see his message.

Thanks to all,

Pat

Edited by sandawg

My thoughts are with you guys, I am sorry to hear that this happened and I know how difficult recovery from replacement surgery is so this on top of it , well it's not a good thing. I hope your recovery smooths out and we can all be around the campfire soon!

Terry