more wastefull spending

Bob, your posts always give me a good chuckle! I think I'm finished trying to convince you water is wet and the sky is not falling. Like it, love it, or hate it...you don't have an "expectation of privacy" when it comes to the air scent around your car, truck, MoHo or anything eles you're are driving/towing. Meaning it is NOT a 4th Amendment Violation to walk a drug dog around your rig while you're in line waiting to buy a pass at Dumont, check point, border crossing, etc. This is straight from the mouth of one of our K9 officers with 20+ years of experience. Sorry if you aren't happy w/it, but it's law. Hech, I'm not happy w/our President for the past 4 years, but my wife and I cast our vote for a REAL change, so at least I feel like I'm trying to change something I'm not happy with.

Bob, I feel like I owe you an apoligy. Poor you started this post simply wanting to share and express your opinion with wasteful spending. I feel like I helped de-rail your initial topic and turn this into a 4th Amendment debate. For that, I am very sorry. I hope you're not offended.

Now, Bob, I have a little secret I want to share w/you and only you. I made a couple calls in the last 2 days. Come REAL close to the screen cuz I'm only gonna whisper it once. The Sheriff's Dept had nothing to do with the so called check point. It was BLM's dog and Rangers. This has been confirmed w/more than one person in the L/E community. There was actually talk about OUR handlers helping out, but they decided it was a waste of time/money...LOL!!....Now, I still admire Terry for checking w/Larry. But we need to consider the source. Larry is a good guy, I've worked w/him for several years. BUT, he is in charge of vendors and permits (and some others things)...NOT law enforcement activities. Larry did not intentionally give false information. NOW, you made some pretty dicey comments about the Sheriff's Dept pretty much trespassing on Fed land, violating EVERYONES 4th Amendment rights. Some advice my future friend...., do a little research of your own before you start bumping gums about something you know VERY little about, and spitting out something THAT bold. Those are some very serious alegations. I try extremely hard to be a positive influence on people (even crooks), and when the Dept gets a black eye, I automatically get one too. I guess it comes w/the job.

With that said, I'm looking forward to shreading up some dunes w/you in the near future. Maybe even throwning a few back around a campfire....I'm sure you and I could have some pretty interesting conversations.

lol ok im done, however i did mention several times that might be a ranger/ not sheriffs dog.

by the reasoning of you gotta stop for a pass anywase maybe they could put the drug dogs at stop sighns and red lights.

now we know why there was 10 of them down there, they were trying to start the dog! " where did that manual go ??"

its still a waste of recources and admittance fees

no one has a black eye. even though the subject high jacked to a different debate. it was positive no one got angry.

of course i knew very little about it why do you think i read 6 pages of bla bla bla to get a clue !! lol

anywase maybe we will see you at tday my car isnt hard to find................

Edited by barefoot bob

Um, if an m4 is a common weapon in a trailer at the dunes I'm gonna start bringing all my tactical gear. Because my pistol just isn't gonna cut it. I would like to think that any gun owner knows the where abouts of their firearms at all times especially their long guns.

i dont know if it is a common weapon "to dumont" it is a very popular weapon however, just saying. :dunno:

Hey Bob-

I can vision you at your keyboard like this- Cup of coffee, cigarette in one hand. pecking at the keyboard, talking to yourself about this outloud. Buttcrack exposed and of course.... BAREFOOT!

How far off am I?

P.S. your one black mofo!

DAMMIT ! TIMMY !! you were right on the money except i dont smoke in the house.lol

if you wernt always observing everything ......................... :lol:

and arresting me for trying to go over the fence !!!

you wouldnt know that ( im looking for the camera now :lmao:

anywase you need to call me on the 1599 line cause i ran my phone over with the tractor and your number didnt recover!

are you coming out to play tday ?? were doing dumont :slap:

call me suka !!

Bob- I don't think we will make Thanksgiving this year, I am trying all I can do to get out there but it doesn't look like we will make it. We had some issues with the house that ate up alot of our money and being the responsible dad we need to stay home. I think my only dumont trip will be Presidents.

Haaa Be responsible later.... it is your responsibility to show up for the Family gathering...lol When have you ever been accused of responsible haaa.. Just messin.. Iol ill miss you guys.. IF it helps I can save you a spot in the group lol

Capt

Bob- I don't think we will make Thanksgiving this year, I am trying all I can do to get out there but it doesn't look like we will make it. We had some issues with the house that ate up alot of our money and being the responsible dad we need to stay home. I think my only dumont trip will be Presidents.

Dave- I would love to make it out there. But the fuel cost is about 1k just to get there and back. Trust me, being responsible SUCKS!!!

Atleast I don't have to wait in that line waiting to get my 4th ammendment rights violated!!! LOL

Dave- I would love to make it out there. But the fuel cost is about 1k just to get there and back. Trust me, being responsible SUCKS!!!

Atleast I don't have to wait in that line waiting to get my 4th ammendment rights violated!!! LOL

lol dont be scared buy your pass at valero and go through the express line

I will keep this as short and simple as possible with no intentions to hurt anyone's feelings and if so too bad sucks for you. Anyhow I just want to say I LOVE PIZZA & BEER. Now it doesn't matter where you live or go when things happen or go wrong or someone gets hurt good guy or bad guy we all call the cops and when someone gets hurt at Dumont we call or flag Rangers or Sheriffs Deputy down for help. The dog everyone keeps talking about (Bob) was in fact a BLM Ranger dog I saw his handler was a Ranger not a deputy a dog is never passed around to Officers because the dog only listen to his handler and as long as you are being detained or stopped by any law enforcement officer who has a dog he can walk his dog around your vehicle to include check points and that's what that was a check point to see if you all bought a pass or have a pass just like any DUI check point also now known as DUI and license check so if their was a dog there they can walk him around and if the dog alerts that officer has probable cause to search your vehicle and if you say NO he can detain you and secure your vehicle to obtain a warrant. Now last but not least Bob you obviously don't know how Law enforcement works cause if you did you would realize that their is no jurisdiction per say a Law Fontana cop can pull you over on the fwy for speeding even though its not a CHP the badge says State of California and Here's the ticker BOB The deputies out at Dumont will always be their because you are in their COUNTY.

P.S I like Pizza and beer

I will keep this as short and simple as possible with no intentions to hurt anyone's feelings and if so too bad sucks for you. Anyhow I just want to say I LOVE PIZZA & BEER. Now it doesn't matter where you live or go when things happen or go wrong or someone gets hurt good guy or bad guy we all call the cops and when someone gets hurt at Dumont we call or flag Rangers or Sheriffs Deputy down for help. The dog everyone keeps talking about (Bob) was in fact a BLM Ranger dog I saw his handler was a Ranger not a deputy a dog is never passed around to Officers because the dog only listen to his handler and as long as you are being detained or stopped by any law enforcement officer who has a dog he can walk his dog around your vehicle to include check points and that's what that was a check point to see if you all bought a pass or have a pass just like any DUI check point also now known as DUI and license check so if their was a dog there they can walk him around and if the dog alerts that officer has probable cause to search your vehicle and if you say NO he can detain you and secure your vehicle to obtain a warrant. Now last but not least Bob you obviously don't know how Law enforcement works cause if you did you would realize that their is no jurisdiction per say a Law Fontana cop can pull you over on the fwy for speeding even though its not a CHP the badge says State of California and Here's the ticker BOB The deputies out at Dumont will always be their because you are in their COUNTY.

i choose not to dignify a single word of this with comment. dune on !!!

• Like 1

I feel you missed the actual point of the topic...Please re-read and try again.. Maybe you should try and make it longer and not so short so your point can be made... who said we didnt appreciate the LEO's? Doesnt really matter who handles the dog.. it must have been a long drive to get him there...they didnt have DUI checkpoints set up on the entrance road...If the dog is alerted to my vehicle I would wait for a warrant...There are Laws the LEO's have to follow also..Lets say they are driving 100mph without lights on... is that illegal? How about they run red lights because they dont want to wait for the light.. Also illegal ... but they do it.. Most PPl are not sure what there rights are unless directed by the COP..(we all know they are all honest) :barf::think:

Capt

POINT WAS.. encase you didnt want to go through the posts again.....Why would you bring a drug dog 35 miles from the nearest town.. Man if it was drugs they wanted they could cruise Tecopa..... Why would an Officer tell someone that there trailer needed to be cleared before they could enter? IS there a problem with drugs in Dumont? you have special knowledge of this?... Does it really take 13 to 15 officers at the pay station to monitor all the convicts ? Other points are in the topic of discussion .. if you so decide to read the message behind the posts...

WE ALL APPRECIATE THE LEO's but Cmon.. get the real criminals ... :slap::idiot: :idiot: :poo:

Edited by CaptNkllm

You are so right CAPT nothing I said was ever brought up int his entire thread ( get your head out) you say you agree not to say anything and then do I guess you just wanted to continue to bring up more topics and have the final word. YOU WIN HAHAHAHA

i know where they saved the money. last weekend the road wasnt touched (most likely not after sunday the week before) and there was no one at the pay station sunday 2pm. must have not had any money left after the week before...........

Haaaa... Ok.. that was yesterday.. :slap: ..Ok I will play your silly game .... .Word!! :idiot:

Its all in discussion and fun.. thats why I put all the smiley's in there :idea::headbang1:

Capt

You are so right CAPT nothing I said was ever brought up int his entire thread ( get your head out) you say you agree not to say anything and then do I guess you just wanted to continue to bring up more topics and have the final word. YOU WIN HAHAHAHA

Yesterday I was Campaigning lol

Capt

As we were leaving today we noticed this RV sitting here all alone by the rock pile, NO QUADS, RAILS AND NO TRAILER. The window on the door was broken out and has a piece of plastic tapped over it and blowing in the wind. All the window shades were pulled and no body around. I think they were BREAKING BAD!~ lol

post-39-0-46976100-1353297336_thumb.jpg

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE
  • Like 2

Just more trash dumped in the desert. Surprised they didn't set it afire before they left. Happens several times a year out here at Sunfair dry lake.

Damn, move out to the desert to get away from all of the trash in the city and then they start hauling up/out to the desert to dispose of it. Why not recycle???

As we were leaving today we noticed this RV sitting here all alone by the rock pile, NO QUADS, RAILS AND NO TRAILER. The window on the door was broken out and has a piece of plastic tapped over it and blowing in the wind. All the window shades were pulled and no body around. I think they were BREAKING BAD!~ lol

Maybe they are used to going to Glamis and they are "Ghost" camping? :clown:

Breaking bad , COOKING METH from a tv show. They cook meth in an rv that looks just like this one. They do it in the middle of the desert.

Thanks for clearing that up Jim, haven't seen to much of that show. But people from Glamis are famous for dropping their M/H or trailer and then leaving it for a week so they will have a spot to come back to. Supposedly BLM tows them but I think that's a rumor that's spread every year to try to get people to quit doing that.