Veterans Day

DunerDan

long time no see Gerald!

Yes. It's been awhile. Looking forward to the dunes after joining "Club Titanium" 3 years ago.

FYI - I called the Barstow BLM office and the "BLM Free Days" do not apply to Dumont. Perhaps Dumont fits into the overnight camping category. I don't know.

Site standard amenity and individual day-use fees at BLM recreation sites and areas will be waived for the specified dates. Other fees, such as overnight camping, cabin rentals, and group day use, will remain in effect.

What can I tell ya? (Site standard amenity and individual day-use fees at BLM recreation sites and areas will be waived for the specified dates.)

I guess we need Bob and Jake on this right away, (evil sarcasm)

• Like 2

What can I tell ya? (Site standard amenity and individual day-use fees at BLM recreation sites and areas will be waived for the specified dates.)

I guess we need Bob and Jake on this right away, (evil sarcasm)

I knew my ears were burning!!

• Like 1

FYI - I called the Barstow BLM office and the "BLM Free Days" do not apply to Dumont. Perhaps Dumont fits into the overnight camping category. I don't know.

Vet's weekend was free at Dumont two years ago but I only found out after purchasing a pass. BLM took care of me though and hooked me up with a free pass for New Years weekend.

^^^Paul, were you in the group of many quads and a couple of rails led by a beam car ? I saw this group on the backside of the dunes on a group ride. On Saturday the same beam car was leading and it crapped out. You guys stopped, beam car limped out and you took the lead. You high centered at a huge peak. It looked like you were stuck. It took a few minutes but there was a blast of sand and you were gone. Awesome. I thought that person was a$$ out as I had seen multiple people stuck there but the rail I thought was you handled that! Fun to watch !

Lol yeap that was me! That was a HUGE drop off I just stopped before we went a$$ over. But I found a safe way out and went down. The Super Bowl (which is where this was) is jacked up. No more 100 mph + spins in there!!!

Had a fun run

Great weekend!!!