lights....

brandyjacobo

curious...looking for a good spot light thing for the motorhome to find camp...dont even know where to begin..Anyone know of a place that sells thesekinds of lights?? Last trip the camp next to us had green alien men...that was perfect way to find camp! Suggestions please

curious...looking for a good spot light thing for the motorhome to find camp...dont even know where to begin..Anyone know of a place that sells thesekinds of lights?? Last trip the camp next to us had green alien men...that was perfect way to find camp! Suggestions please

Check out

http://www.polesandholders.com/product.php?productid=318&cat=1&page=1

... I got a flag and green light for the top of the flag...it makes it easy to find camp! :usa:

Link fixed

Edited by TheGreenMachine
  • Like 1

There are some but they are not easy to find. After several years at Dumont I can still get lost at night without a full moon. I look for camps that have a good identifer and try to find them and them go to my camp. Since I camp on the bluff, if I over shoot my camp I'm in deep sh*t!! Take a few sample rides during the day and try to acclimate yourself to what direction you need to go to find your destination.Since I'm old and can't see sh*t at night and alcohol seems to affect my vision I tend to count on my camp mates to find me if I get lost coming back from Comp Hill in the dark.

I count on them but they never seem to try and find me. Are they telling me something?????

A guy in our camp made these for us. They are LED street lamps that he bought off eBay. He built the boxes and we put them on top of RV's at night. These lights are very bright and can be seen from a long distance away. We have several of these on top of our RV's and you can point them in different directions. Its easy to find camp at night, just look for the 2 or 4 street lamps on top of RV's.

Check out this thread that shows how he made them.

DSD Camp Lights