Looking to rent a 1/2 ton towable hauler

Adam @ GTP Off Road

I am hoping to find a 1/2 ton towable (under 8,000lbs loaded, prefered) toyhauler. I would love to rent it for Thanksgiving, at least thursday - Saturday i think. I would be interested in renting it for other weekends as well.

I do have a dog that i would like to take, but I am very responsible and would take great care of your hauler.

I am only hauling 2 quads.

i figured i would start here, more trustworthy people here, and I might be able to help DDR peeps with some extra cash.

There is one for rent on Craigslist now, but it's really old, and looks pretty big for my F150.

There are a couple for sale, but i can't get myself to pull the trigger right now. have to make myself wait to maybe next season to buy one.

but I am very responsible and would take great care of your hauler.

Tell the truth Adam.. I think responsible is an understatement... I think he has a touch of OCD and is a little on the retentive side, he would take better care of whomevers hauler he rented then the owners of the hauler would.

Finally getting your wife to come out?

Tell the truth Adam.. I think responsible is an understatement... I think he has a touch of OCD and is a little on the retentive side, he would take better care of whomevers hauler he rented then the owners of the hauler would.

Finally getting your wife to come out?

Ummm... thanks Jodi for the vote of confidence... I guess?? :slap:

Michelle siad she will come out if we have a hauler. She wantes her own space, since she doesn't know anyone, and we want to bring our dog.

you are more than welcome to buy mine at the end of the season.....its just about that time for me to go bigger with the family expanding and all.

I might be able to do something like that Mark. Yours looked like pretty much what i would be looking at. How about renting it so i can check it out and see if my truck can pull it? Maybe a rent to own program.

I am out for Thanksgiving now, but maybe i can go the weekend after??

Before I got my Toyhauler i was in the same boat. The only toy haulers I could find that my 1/2 ton could pull was at Sahara RV and they didn't come with distribution hitches. I ended up renting a Class C and pulled a trailer. You need to call around for the company that have receivers on em. Kept the women happy and loved it. Just don't need the maintenance of another vehicle so I bought a cheap hauler. Sorry to hear your out for Turkey day.