Thanksgiving weekend

Dumont Dune Riders

andy if you still need a camp spot for the weekend your welcome to pull up to my camp. i will down from bath 6 camping with krusty and lou b should be 4-5 cars in camp. pm me ill be headed out tomorrow or tuesday

I'll be by number6, probably solo if you need a spot Andy.. ..

Thanks Fellas!

I just got the word that I'm a no go for turkey day weekend :finger: Maybe next time :bawl:

Go rut that place up, bring back some good pics, and be safe :driver:

Thanks Fellas!

I just got the word that I'm a no go for turkey day weekend :finger: Maybe next time :bawl:

Go rut that place up, bring back some good pics, and be safe :driver:

I also just got word that my camp wont be joining this Thanksgiving either! What's up with peeps this year!??? Thinking of still going anyhow :headbang1: Anyone got a spot they can spare for another hauler?

Arrived this past Saturday to beautiful weather, no drug sniffing dogs or LEO checkpoints of any kind. The helicopter took someone out late Saturday afternoon but no details on what happened.The wind blew lightly most of the day Sunday and cleaned the dunes up nicely so we tore them up all day yesterday. The weather was even nicer today (Monday) so we tore the dunes up some more for the crowds arriving later this week. Looking forward to another nice day tomorrow.

Edited by Mr. Sandman

Is there gonna be any food vendors there this weekend? I haven't been on a holiday weekend in so long that I'm not sure what's on vendor's row anymore. I'm only there for one night, no hauler, so it would be nice to just buy dinner.

I would assume there will be. I know there were quite a few including Hog Heaven over Halloween weekend.