Where do you get Race Fuel in CA?

FormerlyTheGreenMachine

Can you list where you get your race fuel and how much you pay per gallon?

The last time I bought it was at Mitchels The Pit Stpp in Orange, CA (110) for $9.72 pg

I hope there is a cheaper place out there..

Is there a place near Dumont to buy?

Edited by TheGreenMachine

I think Razor road still has VP but you should call beforehand. I bought Sunaco 110 here in LV at the LOORS races at $9.20 per gallon. Bout gave me a heart attack. Check around your area for off road races like WORCS or LOORS. they always have VP and Sunoco trucks there. I can get you the # for the guy I buy from when he comes up here but he is based in Ca. and you may be able to hook up with him. Also you can call bruce at CBM in rancho Cucamonga. He has a hook up with F&L and sells it by the barrel at pretty much the normal going rate. Hope that helps.

Have it delivered for less (8ish), call Kevin at 714-273-4814, tell him Eric DMS Crane Service sent you. There is a few places you can pick it up for cheaper but I like ordering in a 55gal sealed drum so if I don't use it right away its ok.

Have it delivered for less (8ish), call Kevin at 714-273-4814, tell him Eric DMS Crane Service sent you. There is a few places you can pick it up for cheaper but I like ordering in a 55gal sealed drum so if I don't use it right away its ok.

Awesome, thanks. 1st question - Do you need to buy a pump for the drum? 2 - Where can I pick it up for less?

Thanks, I spoke with Kevin...here are the rates in case anyone else was wondering:

5 gallon 110 Octane (sealed jug) - $57.85 :shocked:

1 drum (55 gallon) 110 Octane (Sunoco Brand) - $527.44 incl tax ($9.59 pg) :beerpint: :surrender:

or

1 drum (55 gallon) 110 Octane (Torco Brand) - $485.95 incl tax($8.84 pg) :thumb::randog:

I get 55 gallon drums of F&L 110 octane in Van Nuys, Ca for 7.85 a gallon plus sales tax There is a $ 20 deposit for the drum for the first one. Then just bring the old one in the next time and they swap it with a new one full and sealed. They sell VP there also.

SAWYER PETROLEUM.

14117 Aetna Street

Van Nuys, CA. 91401

Tel:(818) 786-8180

Fax:(818) 376-1494

I get 55 gallon drums of F&L 110 octane in Van Nuys, Ca for 7.85 a gallon plus sales tax There is a $ 20 deposit for the drum for the first one. Then just bring the old one in the next time and they swap it with a new one full and sealed. They sell VP there also.

SAWYER PETROLEUM.

14117 Aetna Street

Van Nuys, CA. 91401

Thanks Rob!

SAWYER PETROLEUM.

14117 Aetna Street

Van Nuys, CA. 91401

Well....I just called Sawyer and they gave the following pricing:

VP 110 octane (54 gallon drum) - $9.84 per gallon :(

F & L 110 octane (55 gallon drum) - $9.44 per gallon :think:

When did you get your drum?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You can get it at the pumps at certain CFN stations. I've seen pumps at the corona station(91/15/Magnolia), and I think the Chino station (60/Mountaion/Schaefer). I don't know the prices, but you could call cfn(commercial fueling network) and get a directory and pricing. You have to have an account with them, and carry their fuel card. Nice thing is they're open 24/7.