Lost my dune crew

Miss.Sinn

Hey, it's been two years or so since I've been to the dunes and I think most I my dune crew quit going. I'm 19, kind of lookin for new people to camp with so I don't have to camp alone haha. I just got bike so it'll be my first time out.

Lets get to talking and knowin each other :)post-6362-0-22347900-1353950961_thumb.jppost-6362-0-61444400-1353950939_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Lol you guys are funny. All my riding friends moved away and im not comfortable going out and riding alone. Sure...I would love a "riding partner" but that's not what I'm looking for haha. Maybe this should be in the lost and found and I ride that thing MYSELF! Haha

I've been trying to get into that other profile but it doesn't recongize my email or anything. And you didn't need to put me on blast like that, appreciate it.

Anyways....split with my husband in January but was still trying to work things out when I posted that thread which is why I didn't mention being seperated. The divorce has been finalized for quite awhile now.

I'm on my feet and where I need to be. Bike, SUV, etc. Just want friends to ride with. I'm trying to plan a trip for New Year's. But now I am hearing Dumont sucks. Let me know

I've been trying to get into that other profile but it doesn't recongize my email or anything. And you didn't need to put me on blast like that, appreciate it.

Anyways....split with my husband in January but was still trying to work things out when I posted that thread which is why I didn't mention being seperated. The divorce has been finalized for quite awhile now.

I'm on my feet and where I need to be. Bike, SUV, etc. Just want friends to ride with. I'm trying to plan a trip for New Year's. But now I am hearing Dumont sucks. Let me know

That's because you signed up under a different email account. I can merge the 2 together if you'd like. I'll pm you the email address you used if you'd like to go into that account for whatever reason.

P.S. Dumont is horrible. That's why we made a website for it. :blink:

That's because you signed up under a different email account. I can merge the 2 together if you'd like. I'll pm you the email address you used if you'd like to go into that account for whatever reason.

P.S. Dumont is horrible. That's why we made a website for it. :blink:

Yeah, I know I used a different email and I'm pretty sure I tried the other one. But yeah, I'd like if you could email it to me. Or really you could just delete the whole thing. I don't need it.

I LOVE Dumont. But I hear at Halloween there were blm, san bernidino police, sherrifs, etc ALL out there giving every tickets for everything. That they've bumped up lots of laws and prices and different stuff.

halloween is different with the crowds... NYE might be similar. If you are out doing stupid stuff, then they are going to mess with you. If you just hanging out and riding then it's all good.

You must have talked to people that got busted for something at the gate.. that's cool. they dont need to come back. lol :crackhead:

I had a lot of friends out there for halloween and non of them seemed to really have any issues.

Edited by Rap_Rider
  • Like 1

if your above the law your all good at Dumont...there not looking for things to write tickets for.. and if your seriously worried about it, get a pass at Baker before you come in or somewhere else.

and BTW that was an odd event...

BUT HEY spread that rumor!!!!! the less there are, the less I need to deal with!!!!! YEAP DUMONT SUX there's meth trailers, cops everywhere busting you for farting and all that!!!

• Like 4

I would expect NYE to be fairly quiet out there this year. Due to low turn out at thanksgiving and NYE being on a Tuesday most people may not be able to go for the weekend and stay out for NYE.

• Like 1

Oh well than I am not worried at all. I don't do anything that I'll get in trouble for. I need to get a sticker for the bike right? Where can I get that and how much is it?

But I'm with you guys, less people out there THE BETTER!!

Most of the cycle shops have Ca. non res. stickers but if your going to ride in Nevada you might as well get the Nevada sticker. There's a post on this site about it by Rap_Rider. It explains how to get the sticker and all the paperwork. By doing that yu will have no issues with Ca. LEO's or Nv. Leo's. I would invite you to go on a ride with us anytime we are out but just so you know we have no 2 wheelers that ride out of our camp. Not saying that you can't join us though.

Yeah, I know I used a different email and I'm pretty sure I tried the other one. But yeah, I'd like if you could email it to me. Or really you could just delete the whole thing. I don't need it.

I LOVE Dumont. But I hear at Halloween there were blm, san bernidino police, sherrifs, etc ALL out there giving every tickets for everything. That they've bumped up lots of laws and prices and different stuff.

Maybe Apex/Nellis Dunes or Amargosa Dunes would better...no fees, stickers, no law enforcement...

Dumont sucks :)

here is the link for the NV stickers... http://nvohv.com/

here is the link for the post i made to help folks out: http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=17681

if you have questions let me know. I jumped through a few of the hoops early and I know a few others have them now to.

BTW, the OHV stickers are HUGE... lol Almost the size of a motorcycle license plate.

We are going out next weekend. Terry and I, and some others (not sure who all confirmed) So if you want a warm up run, we will be there. I live in North Vegas to, so we can head out at the same time.

I have access to two quads as well, practically mine. But I prefer two wheels. Doesn't bother me who I ride with though.

Apex sucks! I refuse to ride there. Never been to Gosa. Might check it out sometime.

I am out of town til Sunday Dec. 2nd. Not sure if I'll have the stickers yet? I'll let you know for sure though. I've been DYING to go out.

There isn't too much patrols out there on off weekends, there probly won't be anybody to check for stickers. I know guys that never used to get them at all.

I hope you have a paddle tire for the bike. I bet it's a pain in the a$$ to ride a bike out there with out a paddle.

Rap its not bad to ride without a paddle. Its just a little more squirley. I miss my 500 :( When i first got the bike i was beating quads up comp on a knobbie :P i was amazed this fat sumbitch could move so fast lol

• Like 1