December 7th-9th

JoeDuner

Where will you guys be? Be specific...it's been almost 5 years for me....Dam...how did I let that happen!

Probably in our normal spot just past bathroom 6 but I will know for sure in a couple days and let you know for sure.

Yeah man it has been way too long!

Well my new Draw Tite HD receiver came in today and the damn thing doesn't fit my truck. I am super pissed. I'll take another look at it tomorrow on the lift and see if I'm missing something, but it looks as though it is for a short bed even though it clearly states it is for a 3500 which are all longbeds.

Ugh, this sucks. I'm going no-friggen-matter what though. I need this trip. Our house project/ remodel has me stressed out and I need a hard adrenaline run through the dunes.

• Like 1

Loaded up and looking forward to my first trip of the year. Getting to camp with some good folks and looking to ride with some others yet not met.

Wondering if the young wipersnapper can hang with us old ones. We'll see on Saturday. What do you think Terry?

I can't hang with Pete but do hope to see him and the others that decide to camp with him.

A few runs, snack, drink, eat, and see what happens.....Relax and enjoy the sand enviroment with friends!!!

Yahoo!!!

Edited by sandawg

^^^^ Hey old man don't mess up my sand before I get there!

Sorry bud the punishment starts tomorrow and there will be plenty of tracks for you to follow but not much fresh sand for you to mark up. You see the early bird gets the best lines! :ynot:

My Bag is packed, Raptor is loaded up. I am so bummed i have this gig on Friday night but it is what it is. I need to get a hauler so i can stay out there longer when this sh*t happens.

Apparently i am camping in the old man section, lol the bluff by the fee station. so don't forget about me on those rides.

Christina... where are you going to camp at? want to swing by and say hi, try and get in a ride.

Edited by Rap_Rider

You know Adam the trailer is kinda cold and might make you old before your time! I would keep that "old man" comment to myself if I was you since your bunking on the nice comfy M/H couch of one of the "older gentlemen" you speak of!!

• Like 1