December 7th-9th

JoeDuner

We are heading to Pahumph tomorrow night to get some tires/rims for Tony's truggy. If we have time we might swing by Saturday morning and say Hi! I have a work x-mas party to get home to so we shall see.

It was the best way to describe the area Terry... lol So touchy... :( I'm not begging, I'm freeloading... lol

@ Neal... I am happy to volunteer the quad. Maybe my recent mods can come in handy for something else with all the money i just spent. :crackhead:

@Kristin... Christina posted at the top of this page that she was coming. but i can come see you to. I haven't seen Jim for a while now either.

Rap - If everything works out fine, I should be there around 3-4am tonight into tomorrow morning. Bill & the kiddo will be there late Friday night. I will try to swing by, if not come find me camped with Vegas Style. :)

Kristen - I will be out there... Hopefully we can get together and ride; I would like to follow you :)

• Like 1

Rap - If everything works out fine, I should be there around 3-4am tonight into tomorrow morning. Bill & the kiddo will be there late Friday night. I will try to swing by, if not come find me camped with Vegas Style. :)

Kristen - I will be out there... Hopefully we can get together and ride; I would like to follow you :)

3am... dang that's DJ hours there.

I don't get done with my event till 9:30pm Friday night, then teardown, drop off gear, get home... i wouldn't roll into Dumont till like 1am. so i decided to just leave Saturday morning. I am still so bumbed about this damn event, totally screwed up my weekend. and a band plays the last half so i don't even need to stay, but they are paying me to... which isn't bad considering what i charge per hour.

I am just going to have to stop by camps on the way back from runs and see what people are up to. I HOPE my phone works this weekend.

3am... dang that's DJ hours there.

I get off work at midnight and normally fall asleep late. I would rather drive there and wake up in the sand...Bill and Aundrea will have everything locked & loaded - So, I will hit the road around 0030 hours. Ice and Gas is all I need.

I will crack on the radio and sing my heart out! I think I will crack open a RockStar too! :)

It will be nice seeing you out there. I can't recall the last time we hung out...Maybe when you DJ'd Aundrea's Birthday -hum

Let's ride - Just a reminder - I don't jump-hehehehe or if I can't keep up, I will be at the bottom of the dunes waiting :)

Can't wait....did 4 dounuts and drifted the rail at the end of street just getting it on the trailer....LOL. Should be there around dinner time, will be looking for you, Vegas Style.

Hahahaaa hell yeah. I would be too after waiting as long you had to. Gonna be a good weekend!