eton 110 /honda 90 atc, 2 pitbikes and 110cc 4 speed motors

My boy has out grown the 110....market. So I have an eton 110 black with flames. It runs fine, but he wants to start climbing hills and stuff. I was going to swap in a 110 with a 4 speed but he has progressed so fast now that hes riding 2 strokes with 5 speeds already.

I have a new battery in the box for the eton. I have regular dirt tires.

I have the honda 90, pull start 4 speed auto , it runs fine, just needs a front tire (which I have)

I also have two road pit bikes both 110cc with 4 speeds and clutch. Wheels tires, exhuast, cdi's coils, carbs, controls etc...........I was going to put one of these in the eton with the 4 speed. then put one of the pit bikes together for kicks.

All of it goes $400.

702-277-5110 text...

post-634-0-51490500-1354295915_thumb.jpg

post-634-0-19773400-1354295982_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I put the battery in, some fresh gas and the eton fired right up. I was going to do video of my boy riding it but its rainy..The carb slide was alittle sticky, so I took it apart and cleaned it. All good. I did have to fix a tank leak on it, that I forgot about. Its fine but I probably did that 11\2 years ago.

On pavement with the dirt tires it probably goes about 30.

The honda 90 might go faster.......because its 4 speed auto....and it runs, I just havnt run it in about a year. When I rode it, it was fine other then the tires and seat.

The eton by it self...300

oh the muffler is "relieve" also on the eton. It s alittle louder and it deffinately helped power. Just holes drilled in the back of the muffler.

Edited by 1320