Cell Phone Service

sandrash1

Last few season Verizon worked well around crapper 8 & 9....this year, seems like service is horrible. On and off during the day and over t-day really couldn't find any area that had stable signal. Everyone in group was saying the same thing. Anyone having good luck with Verizon service in other areas? I know we are out there to play but makes for more trips if I can work a few hours a day when out there.

I experienced the same issue over TDAY weekend. North pole it worked well but the telephone I was able to use just about everywhere at any given time, But the internet I was not able to use until after midnight must have been a lot of peeps sucking up the bandwidth. I guess it depends what you need phone or internet.

Verizon was ok just past Vendor's near the cliffs over T-day weekend. I was able to use a Verizon phone to call OnStar to unlock my truck :dope:

I have AT&T, and I just turn off my phone when I leave Baker to avoid being pissed off at the lack of service. I keep the OnStar active for emergencies.

• Like 1

We have AT&T and we couldn't get signal at all the entire time we were there no matter where we were at. pretty much a few miles outside of Baker we lost signal until we left to go home and got signal as we came back towards baker.

Anyone else have AT&T but did get service???