Dec 1 Weekend Crash

FormerlyTheGreenMachine

More than likely I would say that he hit the brakes to avoid the G-out at the bottom and stalled it. It happens, we're you following to close, well you took the hit so I would say that is your call, right? Hope you feel better and the bruises don't last to long.! So how did you like Dumont other than that mishap Mr. President?

More than likely I would say that he hit the brakes to avoid the G-out at the bottom and stalled it. It happens, we're you following to close, well you took the hit so I would say that is your call, right? Hope you feel better and the bruises don't last to long.! So how did you like Dumont other than that mishap Mr. President?

Im a little slow so I dont get the "Mr. President" reference... LOL I loved the dunes and at first was a little freaked out by the razor backs but once I started riding and got the hang of how to get over em.....it became the most fun I've ever had on sand with a quad.

it took me a while to get used to the razors, but i have it down pretty good now. Terry gave me a trial by fire so i kinda had to learn quick. I still have some issues with some of the big hills, but general stuff is all good now. On the busy weekends the dunes roll over so that is very easy, but not as much fun.

Old joke;

"Other than the gunshot Mr. Lincoln how did you like the play"

Did you get to run any lines in the cars?

Yes, Mike and I had a few good runs in the cars, comp really put them to a test...I made it up comp but it was tough. Sunday night we were going up and down comp with no one around and actually got stuck on the "right side" in a ditch... it was nice though to sit and have a beer and enjoy the full moon and peace and quite a top comp...

Yes, Mike and I had a few good runs in the cars, comp really put them to a test...I made it up comp but it was tough. Sunday night we were going up and down comp with no one around and actually got stuck on the "right side" in a ditch... it was nice though to sit and have a beer and enjoy the full moon and peace and quite a top comp...

That's what makes the "Off Weekends" so nice!!