~ My First Jump ~

Kid_Turbo

Lol i know it doesnt sound like much but hey im young :blink::thumb: :mc_smiley:

I was the first time on my 350r and well i was just hmm how do you say testing my

limit's :headbang: :rockon::rockon:

I hit this little jump and came down a little hard and squeezed the throttle and jumped it

i almost fell but... i managed to stay on. it rocked :headbang: well i got a few feet.

I love jumping now, im learning from older friend's and people, im getting pretty good,

jumping rock's and all But.... FLOORING IT AND FLYING DOWN A DRAG ROCK's!! :rockon: :headbang:

Edited by Kid_Turbo

Congrats on the air catchin :headbang: Fun, isn't it? Just watch out- it gets dangerous. You find your limits real quick. I have a few times. Wait, I still do every now and then. :thumb: :mc_smiley: Just take it slow and get a feel for your bike. :blink:

Congrats on the air catchin :headbang: Fun, isn't it? Just watch out- it gets dangerous. You find your limits real quick. I have a few times. Wait, I still do every now and then. :thumb: :mc_smiley: Just take it slow and get a feel for your bike. :blink:

I found the limits a few times this weekend in my car, I cant een imagine what its like on a scoot.post-225-1134450548_thumb.jpg

I found my limit 2 pres days ago. Took off from camp at night, heading to comp. Thought I was on the backside long hill up the back of comp. Well I wasn't! 3rd gear pinned, looked back to see where Craig and Ross were, and when I looked back up, nothing but darkness. Landed at the bottom. I got real lucky. I ended up just jamming my shoulder into the socket which craked the ball of my shoulder. Damn that sucked having to get up into my truck and drive. It was before I added the power steps, so I needed that arm to help scoot over in the seat. Just be carefull. It still hurts me to this day when I only get a foot or two of air.