New Years weekend

dunefreak

Hey Pete we will be there from Thursday to Tuesday should be fun times feel free to have lunch with us if you only,do a day trip or camp with us if you decide on a weekend trip

Right on man. Thanks! I'll hit u up if we end up going.

Both of my groups should be at Glamis, and we'll be there fo sho :headbang1:

Dumont or Glamis? because I posted this in the DUMONT Happenings. :laughing:

:nah: Glamis :hello: Heck, I'm excited just to get out to the sand, I can't pay attention to details like the thread title :laughing:

All I can pay attention to is how I hitched up the trailer.................................Well, hopefully this time I'll do better :shake:

• Like 1

This weekend is looking better and better for us. I'm trying to get some brake pads for the buggy so we can make it out. Hopefully Kartek has some so I can hook up my front brakes again. Over the last trip, the left inner pad literally ripped off the backing plate when I was chasing Lou B around.

photobucket-1451-1356465258202.jpg

So I rigged it up for now so I can still run with just rears. Just no crazy fast runs because I am used to having front and rear brakes.

photobucket-46962-1356465520857.jpg

I like it! Hope you get your pads!

Thank, Dale. Hopefully they'll get here in time. The cost of next day shipping was more than the damn pads themselves! :dope:

I'm here and wow it's a beautiful day very lil wind clear skies a few campers here and there but most important smooth sand as far as I can see I will leave you a trail Pete lol

Nice! Live it up, Saul. Were are you camped? I'll try and make it by at some point throughout the weekend. I'll be along the 2nd finger south of RR 6. (B8 on the grid map) Feel free to come by any time.

My brake pads have shipped and overnight delivery should have them here tomorrow morning according to the tracking. So I should have time to throw them on, load up then head out as soon as duniemonkie gets off work. I'm super stoked to get back out with the crew. RANDOG is finally making an appearance!

:randog::newyears::news::woo_hoo:

• Like 2