Post New Year's trips...

Adam @ GTP Off Road

My buddy and I want to try armagosa soon...within the next couple of weeks. We want to try out different places for sure. I know we are trying to set up a trip MLK day to glamis or ogilby...we were going there presidents day but I have family coming in.

Mark, I am ready to go whenever... right now i don't have any work until January 30th. It really sucks work wise but hoping i can make the most with some Dune time.

It looks like the dunes might be shredded for a week or so. Maybe we will get a report of the condition of them this weekend from someone and try for a trip out next week. The 12th-13th weekend still looks windy and crappy up till the Wednesday the 16th. That should clear the dunes up nicely, not sure what it really takes. Up till then it's only winds about 4 mph and i'm guessing that's not enough.

I found a Toy Hauler in Craigslist that i can rent for $80 a day that i can tow with the F150 ( I think). so i am debating on trying that out if need be. I'd rather try and bunk with someone if possible though. Even carpool out and share transport costs. I'd still like to rent from a DDR member or friend first rather than off craigslist. The rental might be cheaper then owning at this point for me.