DDR Mom is home and will bek for sometime

sandawg

Charlie had surgery on his back?????? Besides his arm deal! What a crew we have on here!

Yep Back surgery on thursday. He had been flat on his back for a week only able to walk a few feet and couldn't sit at all. Got him to the doc Monday and they sent him to the hosp. from there. He'll be down for awhile, maybe not down but homebound.

Yep Back surgery on thursday. He had been flat on his back for a week only able to walk a few feet and couldn't sit at all. Got him to the doc Monday and they sent him to the hosp. from there. He'll be down for awhile, maybe not down but homebound.

Jill what did he have done and who was his DR?

Jill what did he have done and who was his DR?

I Tried to get him back into Thalgott but they don't like to answer their phone and I couldn't wait the 2 weeks then pain management wanted to dope him up again. I got him back to see his orginal surgeon Dr. Kabins (did a great job on the neck surgery 5 yrs ago). It had been prolonged way to long and really no other option than fusion L3-4 I believe. The morphine and Dilauded barely did the trick, helped until surgery though. He is walking and sitting now just waiting to get some other bugs worked out so he can come home.

Edited by ~JILL~

I Tried to get him back into Thalgott but they don't like to answer their phone and I couldn't wait the 2 weeks then pain management wanted to dope him up again. I got him back to see his orginal surgeon Dr. Kabins (did a great job on the neck surgery 5 yrs ago). It had been prolonged way to long and really no other option than fusion L3-4 I believe. The morphine and Dilauded barely did the trick, helped until surgery though. He is walking and sitting now just waiting to get some other bugs worked out so he can come home.

Well tell I him I felt his pain and it only gets better with time and P/T. The hardest thing for me was doing the "Roll" out of bed to get up in the morning. Once I accomplished that the rest was all positive. Best wishes and tell Charlie i am pulling for him.

• Like 1

If this is who I think it is, your wife got ran over by a car for me, I think If I asked she's do almost anything. After all she's my wife too. :lol: Now if this is not who I think it is. :beercheers::cripple: My bad.

DING DING WINNER :):):) Yah she would take a bullet for whoever she loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b*tches are clean as can be. Now, after a week and half of someone else dictating the action in my house, I need a house cleaner. Augh How come everyone can't be a clean/organized freak like me.

Get up and do it yourself with your cructches, cains, or other items of choice.

Well, that was nice