What's in your toolbox?

DUNESHAUNT

I've been out tinkering in the garage and decided that I'd like to get some input on what all should be included in a toolbox for your sandcar, side by side, quad or bike. Give me a post. Let me know what you're in or on and what's in that toolbox.

I bought a roll up pouch for my Harley's a few years ago and after selling them I just kept it. It has a little of everything in it including bailing wire and tape. I will try to get the name of the company I got it from for you.

JB Weld, a metric socket/wrench set up to 19mm...a socket for my front sprocket with 1/2 drive ratchet, breaker bar, 1 6in extention, 1 3in extension, deep well socket for my lug nuts, safety wire, compressed air can, plyers, adjustable wrench, dikes, and electrical tape for my YFZ 450. Also have an assortment of bolts/nuts, wire connectors, spark plugs, jets, seals.

Edited by flavtfan

I bought a roll up pouch for my Harley's a few years ago and after selling them I just kept it. It has a little of everything in it including bailing wire and tape. I will try to get the name of the company I got it from for you.

I remember that kit from when we had our Harleys. I had a Road Glide full dresser and I let the tool kit go with the bike..

JB Weld, a metric socket/wrench set up to 19mm...a socket for my front sprocket with 1/2 drive ratchet, breaker bar, 1 6in extention, 1 3in extension, deep well socket for my lug nuts, safety wire, compressed air can, plyers, adjustable wrench, dikes, and electrical tape for my YFZ 450. Also have an assortment of bolts/nuts, wire connectors, spark plugs, jets, seals.

Great toolbox Doug.. I do assume this is the tool box at camp. What's with you on the bike?

In my rail I keep some basic hand tools, wrench for CV's, Spare CV, wire, assorted nuts and bolts, couple of lug nuts. tie wraps, tow strap, one or two special sockets for a few things. The idea is to get me back to camp were I have more tools and welder if needed. Oh and an emergency sattelite transponder in case someone is hurt badly and no cell service.

• Like 1

In my rail I keep some basic hand tools, wrench for CV's, Spare CV, wire, assorted nuts and bolts, couple of lug nuts. tie wraps, tow strap, one or two special sockets for a few things. The idea is to get me back to camp were I have more tools and welder if needed. Oh and an emergency sattelite transponder in case someone is hurt badly and no cell service.

Dude I would expect nothing less from you! You rock!

Great toolbox Doug.. I do assume this is the tool box at camp. What's with you on the bike?

ah yeah that's in my bag I take with me to where I ride. As for what I have on me at all times, small adjustable wrench and mini tire pump in my camelback, decent sized piece of safety wire, and the standard tool kit that fits under my seat that came with the quad, extra plug