Photos at the Dunes

tsrucker

Hey everyone! I started a little photo business, called Performance Pixels (yea, Im crafty lol!). I was out at the dunes New Years weekend and I took a ton of photos and posted my favorite 100+ photos to my site. I tried to introduce myself to everyone who I got photos of, but you know how fast groups take off on dune rides:) Check my page out, its possible I got some photos of you or your group!! Ill be back at the dunes the weekend of January 18,19,20 so look for the chick in the Can-Am Maverick flying the Jack Daniels flag and holding a camera, that's me :hello: I appreciate the support and love that we all share this passion!! Hope to meet you all some day soon!

Savannah Rucker

PerformancePixels.net

P.S. If you are wondering, yes, chicks shred dunes too :grin: LOL!! The Can-Am ain't there just for its good looks :no:

post-8094-0-61327800-1357890285_thumb.jp

Neil,

No way am I competition for you, your photos are amazing!! You shoot for Sand Sport Magazine and all:) You are actually one of the reasons I got off my a$$ and did something with my toy and my camera, so thank you! Hope to meet you one day!

Savannah

Neil,

No way am I competition for you, your photos are amazing!! You shoot for Sand Sport Magazine and all:) You are actually one of the reasons I got off my a$$ and did something with my toy and my camera, so thank you! Hope to meet you one day!

Savannah

Well thats very nice of you! Thank you! Good luck and I'm sure I'll see you out there.

• Like 1

I have the silver car with the bright yellow green buckshot racing stickers on the side. you have a pic of my car leaving the south and north pole. I was in the group with the Racer trucks and the big black trick car. Look forward to seeing you out there. We need to catch a ride.

• Like 1