WARNING !THIEVES

A buddy of mine had some f*$ckin thieves break the window out of his wifes car a couple nights ago stole garage door opener,opened the garage partially and rummed through his sh!t while they were sleeping at 1:45 am, doesnt look like they took anything but may try to come back. his race truck ,super moto bike a car were in there ,luckily quads were locked in back garage, They tried to get in back garage the open back yard gates,never thought around his hood it would happen its a quiet custom home area with only 4 houses, he.s next door to carey hart, they hit careys place a couple weeks ago...SO just warning people dont leave your garage door openers in your car/truck..The neighbor seen the whole thing but didnt say anything thought he knew them..It was around 1:45am 4 white younger guys in a white ford diesel truck..the neighbor that seen got a description of them and the truck.EFFEN THIEVES :blink:

I hear you John,

I had a $1300 mountain bike stolen from my parents house.

This was like 12 years ago or so.

I found out who it was, Bought the bike back from a gang. (I wouldn't be here today if I brought the cops there.)

Four years after the fact, I ran into him in a bar and layed him out.

So he threatened my truck.

Mentally it was WAR. Bring it on PAL :stick_smack:

Nothing happened.

I've actually ran into him a few times and he has done some growing up.

He seems cool now, but not welcome around anything I or my friends own.

No Mas! :laughoff:

I hear you John,

I had a $1300 mountain bike stolen from my parents house.

This was like 12 years ago or so.

I found out who it was, Bought the bike back from a gang. (I wouldn't be here today if I brought the cops there.)

Four years after the fact, I ran into him in a bar and layed him out.

So he threatened my truck.

Mentally it was WAR. Bring it on PAL :laughoff:

Nothing happened.

I've actually ran into him a few times and he has done some growing up.

He seems cool now, but not welcome around anything I or my friends own.

No Mas! :laughoff:

SWEEEEEEET KICK A$$ :stick_smack:

something similar happened this last week where i live, Durango and 95North, so i have taken my garage door opener and hid it in my truck.

and if catch someone gettin in my stuff....theyll be talking to MR Mossburg, and my two german friends Heckler & Koch.

my YZ250 was stolen 5 days before Prez days this year and if i find who actually took it...there will be an azz whooping for days

old school style

86'd

80 miles out.....6 feet down

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

i know how everyone feels.. im still pissed... some people broke into my truck and stole my sound system, gps, cd, every f*cking thing out of my truck.. i was soooo pissed... and then i found a leak in my intake manifold gaskets... so i had to fix that... my truck took me 5 f*cking days to fix... im still sooooo f*cking pissed....

guys! i got the hook up on home alarms. if you know me im all about keepin my stuff mine! i just got my home dun up to the max! motion in the home ,pins on all the windows and the 3 car and doors too with two remotes you need the hook up hit me up i got the number they werent that bad of a price.caleb 7022895040

I just had my garage window broke into at Robindale and Buffalo got my kids 660 Raptor. I cant believe these Mother F*%#&rs.. By the way Pete thanks for the 12 point socket i borrowed to fix my Cvs this past weekend.

Oh that's you. What's up, bud. :D Glad you signed up. :barf:

Sorry, what was your name again...was it Jeff? :coocoo: Too many names too remember! :blury::laughing:

If any one needs either a alarm for their home or a camera system let me know.

I will beat any price and your installation will be professional.

ADT is a trusted name in residential and commercial security monitoring. We at Moore Protection specialize in quick, professional installation of ADT monitored and Non Monitored security systems.

The ADT Advantage:

Let us provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the #1 security company in America is helping protect your home and family, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Also keep in mind that with a monitored system we can offer you a:

Homeowners Insurance Guarantee The Homeowners Insurance Guarantee can help you save up to 20% on your homeowners insurance.*

If a Moniotred system is not what you are looking for and when i say Monitored i mean a Contract with ADT for the monitoring of the home that the alarm is installed in, Then let me know and we can do something that does not require a contract.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

Steve McNulty

Moore Protection (ADT)

Install Manager (OPS)

Acct Manager

702-579-2800 office

702-302-3134 call

Edited by steveo

If any one needs either a alarm for their home or a camera system let me know.

I will beat any price and your installation will be professional.

ADT is a trusted name in residential and commercial security monitoring. We at Moore Protection specialize in quick, professional installation of ADT monitored and Non Monitored security systems.

The ADT Advantage:

Let us provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the #1 security company in America is helping protect your home and family, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Also keep in mind that with a monitored system we can offer you a:

Homeowners Insurance Guarantee The Homeowners Insurance Guarantee can help you save up to 20% on your homeowners insurance.*

If a Moniotred system is not what you are looking for and when i say Monitored i mean a Contract with ADT for the monitoring of the home that the alarm is installed in, Then let me know and we can do something that does not require a contract.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks

Steve McNulty

Moore Protection (ADT)

Install Manager (OPS)

Acct Manager

702-579-2800 office

702-302-3134 call

Would you like prices for a DDR sponsorship/advertising, Steve? :think: