WARNING !THIEVES

just found out there was a guy trying to get into my little hauler while i was in mexico. the lady across the street let the pit/lab mix chase him through my back yard and over the wall. to bad the dog didnt catch him i know it had to be close. there is only one way over the wall and that dog is fast strong and likes me alot. if i was home he would have met a 12 gauge in the face. i dont have any problem putting someone down for messing with my house and stuff. :chev_bowtie:

guess ill be looking into some security as soon as i start working more been a lot of playing this last few weeks :freakin_nuts:

He's near pebble/rainbow....yea they stole the neighbors truck 2 streets down the same night

That happened to 5 houses in the eastern/horizon ridge area last weekend and two houses friday night in that same area. All between 1:30 - 3:30 am.

I know this cause a lady that I work with i happened to her Friday night she was real upset they took all of garage door opener and keys.

That happened to 5 houses in the eastern/horizon ridge area last weekend and two houses friday night in that same area. All between 1:30 - 3:30 am.

I know this cause a lady that I work with i happened to her Friday night she was real upset they took all of garage door opener and keys.

That was around the same time they hit his around 2:30 -3:00 the neighbor got a description they were in a white ford deisel(only 3500 white deisels in vegas)

• 2 weeks later...

I keep mine in the cars but lock the door, the new doors have a latch to close to keep it locked. I do it on vacation too.

I went old school and put large cast anchor in the concrete and one through the garage door on the outside. Then when it closes they meet and a big ole Kritponite locks it closed.....don't use the garage for the daily driver so it's not a big deal. Also watched a show on home security and they talked about a lock box to keep spare keys/garage door openers, ect. in. Bought one on line with a combo lock, anchored it to the wall with 3" screws. Cabinet is very heavy duty, has a clutch mech if someone tries to force it open. Now extra keys aren't lying around if someone breaks in. Next I want to put a secondary door lock on the side door of the toy hauler......trying not to make it too bulky, any ideas>alarm not an option since it sits at storage and cannot be plugged in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This all sucks and it's getting worse, if you park outside leave nothing inside the auto including I.D. or paper work with your info on it. In the house take your wallet keys with you at night or hide them in a safe place as I have heard people brake in take the keys then the car and what ever else they want. I found talking to neighbors and getting them all to leave outside light on ALL night helps alot. Three months ago I cought two spanish dudes breaking into my neighbors new Dodge cummings truck at 3:30 am as I was going to work and I tried to run them down but they jumped into a silver mustang wating for them and my 6.0 PSD just could'nt keep up and they got away. After metro got there and left I then noticed how dark my street was, I was the only house with lights on and after that I made rounds talking to all the neighbors and finding out six cars and one house had been broken into in the last six months. My house is less then two years old and entire neighborhood is only four years old and I live in the Northwest. I never had this problem in spring valley but times are changing. :laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...

A few months ago, my Burb was broken in to, effin' punks broke out the passenger window, rummaged thru everything!! The only thing I found missing was a cheapo disposable lighter, didn't even take the loose change out of the console. Apparantly didn't like my choice of music either, CD's still there, just tossed about. Whatta CREEPY feeling knowing some a$$hole was in my car!! Aaaaaarrrghhhhh :rockon:

Just to give you an idea how TOTALLY STUPID these punks were, there was a borrowed $3000 scan tool 'box' in the way back, my garage door opener is programmed into the Burb (overhead buttons), didn't have the garage door locked from the inside, handy-dandy little switch inside the garage so NO remote can open it, all the toys are in the garage, with keys in them. They could of had it all, but instead all they got was the satisfaction of the sound of breaking glass and knowing I had to pay to replace the window. Stupid thieves. :thumb: I'm back into the habit of flipping that little 'ol switch now. No one is immuned to this kinda crap!!