2013 Camping at Gordon's Well with ATC 70s and big trikes.

J.LaPoint

2013 Camping with atc 70s and trikes at Gordons Well

March 11-17 Gordons Well, Glamis CA.

This is a informal gathering of people who love 3 wheelers, ATC 70's to 250r's. Come down and camp and hang out. I am posting this to spike interest early and get some people committed to the weekend. I am not one to wait for everyone to agree, This is nice time of year and there will be a bunch of 3 wheeler guys there and that is good enough for me to travel a 1000 miles:)

I am starting this new thread to see who can plan on this weekend, We will be bringing down 3 A+ trikes and 3 rigid 120cc and 4 88cc and 2 Tri Z 250s and a hell of a lot of stuff to drink at night.

I have met most of the guys at the Regattas at Glamis and Dumont, and would love to be able to do another great trip with everyone.

I am not going to organize anything or be the leader of this, I simply wanted to get a thread started and people to be able to commit to a weekend, anything else that comes of it is entirely up to those that choose to come down camping.

Thanks

LaPoint Family and Friends

Jason, Garry (my dad) Ryan (best friend) Megan (tried to kill herself the the banner flags at last Tres Regatta, Cooper (my son who has 3 tri z 50's and is 14 months old) and I am going to bring down some others.

Edited by J.LaPoint

You know we didn't all build these bada@# little machines to let them sit around. The drive is worth it, I'm coming from Oregon. So get your trikes ready and get loaded, even if it is just for a weekend, Go old school and throw in your stuff in a small trailer and come down for friday and saturday fun. Or go big:)

There is way to many enthusiast not to have a good turn out of 3 wheelers and 70 owners.

Thanks Pete for the support!

Look forward to seeing everyone.