President's Day Weekend.....who's going?

HappyHour

I had to start this topic because I am so effing excited to be going!!! I haven't been to Dumont since November 2011, and I'm dieing for some sand in my crack!! :rockon::headbang1::MBdance: Anyway, looks like a small group for me. Possibly just my family and another family, camped around pooper #10. So who else is going, and I hope to see a few of you when I'm there!!! Can't wait!!! :yiah::ban-split::thumb::rockwoot:

Hey all. New to the forum. Joined cuz I'll be popping my Dumont cherry on Presidents day weekend! Must say, the weekend wont come soon enough! A small group of us are driving down the 13th from SLC, Ut for 5 days. Just thought I'd post something to get to know a few peeps that are regulars to Dumont. Cheers!

• Like 1

Welcome Green Shift. SLC huh? Long haul. You have a rail, Sxs, quads, or bike?

Thanks! Yea, bout 8+ hrs. I'll be bringing a sxs with a couple bikes and a quad. My motor from my rail probably wont be dyno'd in time to bring it :banghead: which sucks!

You will miss your buggy in dumont. One of the best places for sand cars in the USA. Some dunes put SxS under big loads at dumont if the sand is fresh. On a big weekend everything gets mowed down and so its not so bad. Bring the buggy if you can though cause you will regret not having it.

You will miss your buggy in dumont. One of the best places for sand cars in the USA. Some dunes put SxS under big loads at dumont if the sand is fresh. On a big weekend everything gets mowed down and so its not so bad. Bring the buggy if you can though cause you will regret not having it.

I had a feeling somebody would say this! Maybe it'll give me a reason to come back soon, if it doesnt get done in time.

well, to no surprise everybody bailed out on the trip. I'm so sick of this snow I'm still half tempted to load up the rzr and dog and come down anyways. Anyone interested in having some company? 29 yr old FNG, 7 yr old pup, cooler of beer and a stocked liquor cabinet :beercheers:

Gonna try and find one more guy to join me at least split the cost of diesel!

The HTOWN CREW will be their !!!! Dale,Mike,Morgan,Marv -- We will be at Vendor row For all your needs :headbang1: :headbang1: Come on BUY and SEE are NEW DESIGN on BADASS24RACING MIKES RZR4 -- We will also have some RZR 2 seat cages have,Commander cages and RZR4 cage :hello:

Awesome , I looking forward to checking it out in person.

Edited by JoeDuner