V8rail guys

joblo

Are there any v8rail owners on the board? If there is are any of you heading out to the dunes? I would like to try and meet up if possible. I purchased a frame that is 95% done and would like to be able to look at and measure a few things on the cars. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I bought a frame from fastedaddy from glamisdunes.com that bought it from sandblower that originally started the project. I think it is like the second to last chassis they built before building the two newer style cars.

I am still in the process of building it and trying to figure out what parts and pieces I need to finish it. I was able to go get some pictures and measurements from the camera car two seater that they built. That car was only an hour and a half away so it was easy to meet up with him. Bad thing is, is that he has since moved to Alabama. I forgot to measure the steering arms in my rush to try and get the measurements I needed on his car.

I think our group is planning on heading out to Dumont for Presidents' Day and hoping to be able to meet up with anyone who has a car to get the measurements and try to pick up on a few what would you do if you we're to do it over pointers.

I have been in contact with hi turtle from glamisdunes and he has been a great help in giving me his opinion on what to do or not do as well as pictures of specific parts of the car. Sandblower is willing to help to but he has the newer style car so things are not the same.

I have sent pm's to the guys who I know have these cars like flyan Ryan but it looks like its been more than a year since they have logged into any of the forums.

Greg (The Bomb) just finished his.

Danny Murphy in Pahrump has one like yours. Paul(Sandblower) and Ryan have the V-REX cars..

The TT-Rex that was Ryans is also in Pahrump.I forget the guys name who bought it.

There is another in Henderson that goes out quite a bit as well. Then you also have Susan with the Leopard car whoch is like yours.

My buddy Joey Provenza lives in Pahrump and he had a V8 rail that looks very similar to your's that got stolen a few months back.

The color of the frame looks very close to what his looked like.

Did you start this build? I'm just trying to get a couple of questions answered because he had a badass rail and it sucks that it got stolen.

If you have any info. could you please contact me?

not sure who original owner was but one of the ones in pahrump was stolen the green and gold twin turbo front engine 4 seater it is joey provenzas now well before it was stolen

Ryan built that car then sold it to Sean who sold it to Joey..

I didnt know it was stolen..You cant miss that car it will turn up somewhere

My buddy Joey Provenza lives in Pahrump and he had a V8 rail that looks very similar to your's that got stolen a few months back.

The color of the frame looks very close to what his looked like.

Did you start this build? I'm just trying to get a couple of questions answered because he had a badass rail and it sucks that it got stolen.

If you have any info. could you please contact me?

I think you are friends with the same guy. The picture is of the V8 Rail that your guys' friend owned before it got stolen.

I didn't know it got stolen either. Crazy! Hope he gets it back.