Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
joblo

V8rail guys

I am guessing the questions are to me about my frame. As far as I know this car was never even completed. Although it was partially assembled at some point. It has been in storage or someone's garage for a while.

The guy I bought it from is a stand up guy. As far as I can tell. I was never mislead in any way.

Sorry to hear about your friends rail. I saw that one in Tulare at a rail show and sand drags. It was a 10 in my book then when it was brand new.

Your car is not in question..anyone that thinks that is mistaken very badly and we can have multiple people confirm it.

Will you be out there this weekend??

I will be camped by bathroom 9 and Sandblower will be there with me.

I never got ahold of Danny or Ryan

Coming from a guy that has never owned a rail. I will confirm yours is not the stolen one. :P

sent from your mom's phone

I am going to try. I will hopefully leave tommorow afternoon then come back Saturday maybe Sunday. Short trip.

Hey this is Danny's wife. We were out there Presidents weekend. His number is 775-209-3837. Give him a call anytime if I happen to answer I will have him return your call. He loves talking about his car so give him a call...

Thanks! It was great to meet him on Saturday. He took the time to talk to me about the car and I really appreciate it. He said he was going to send me some of the pictures he has on his phone. I did not have service until I got back towards Baker. I don't know if he was able to send them or not.