just saw a 4 seat wildcat

turbo_bruce

I drove one for a Hour out at Glamis on New Years.It was pretty Quick but felt like it was built like a Joyner

Mike, can you tell us more about your experience in the 4 seat Maverick. A couple of us are waiting for them to get all the bugs out before they release it to the public. Saw it at the Sand Show and really liked how it looks, HP, features, suspension and the price point they predict.

What did you mean by comparing it to the Joyner?

Thanks,

Pat

We were out doing suspension testing in the class 1 last month when they were doing some testing and promo shoots for the Wild Cat 2 and 4 seaters. They looked really good through the rougher terrain. I wanted to go for a ride but they shot me down. I have been looking into them a lot and they seem to shine in the rough stuff but fall short pulling the big hills. I am saving my money for the 4 seat Maverick. It puts about 15hp more to the ground than the XP and has suspension travel fairly equivelent to the wildcat. There is a reason that Polaris and Arctic Cat put their sport side by sides against the CanAm utility side by side and not their sport version in their videos

i have been down there talking to them guys and from what i was told is that they have a xp and the can am so they can compair and the can am has the power but rides like sh*t compair to the wild cat but yes its slower on the hills but was told that a clutch make a big diff to the wildcat and that there is a x model that has more hp in the wildcat now i think they know there a hp problem and there working on it but how fast can you go and be safe i think the ride is more of a deal braker for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...