Who's heading out March 1st-3rd?

JoeDuner

Is anyone with something besides rails and RZR's going this weekend? Bought a season pass back in September and haven't been able to make it at all but the crew flaked on a Glamis trip this weekend so I am going to try and swing a trip to the D.

Might end up being just a day trip but it's still a trip, and after some of the winds this week it should be nice out there.

Is anyone with something besides rails and RZR's going this weekend? Bought a season pass back in September and haven't been able to make it at all but the crew flaked on a Glamis trip this weekend so I am going to try and swing a trip to the D.

Might end up being just a day trip but it's still a trip, and after some of the winds this week it should be nice out there.

TRIXIE WILL BE ON HER QUAD AND I PLAN ON RIDING MINE TO!

Trixie?????

LOL! You just would have had to have been there. It was hella good times.

It does suck sometimes though being deaf...

I'm gonna try and make it up there Jim. If so I'll look you fine folks up and we'll go kick up some dust.

We will be by #3 Vic...hope to see ya

Bring that old man with you if he can still ride! lol

Oh he can still ride. That Turbo DS 800 is now a DS 1000 GSXR conversion. Had it down at Glamis two weeks ago and it is a screamer and a head turner. Ray and I will definitely be up at D the 14th-17th. Have some buds rolling in from Utah with another DS GXSR and a Busa car that weekend, and we'll chip in with the clean up and watch some FourStrokeWars. If you want to see two FAST conversion quads that will be the time.

I think if I can't get some Stevie Nicks tickets for Sat night I'm rolling in early Sat morning. Hope to see y'all then.

I lost the camping buddy and bed, so i am out... I had to work but put someone else on the gig to be able to go. I already canceled him and just going to the gig myself. I would love to get day trip Sunday if anyone is going to be out riding most of the day.

I need to get a toy hauler. :(