Most likely impossible but why not try

I was just contacted by the film crew that I worked with on Tueday and Wednesday of this past week.They lost the handle and adjustment lever for a professional piece of video equipment. it is not that big. About a foot long and black. It would have been lost between the small dune across from Comp Hill near the cut through and across from bathroom 10 via the corridor. To replace it will be in excess of a thousand dollars, even more maybe. I'm sure a reward will be offered by the rental equipment company if found.

Contact me if you happened to see it and pick it up this last weekend. I don't know how many of the DDR folks went out but I did see several rigs pulling in on Friday morning as I was leaving.

These people were super to work with and I'm hopeful that we can help them retreave their equipment.

Thank You

If BLM happens to see this post maybe Ron (maint) can do a drive through in the area to see if he can find it.

Who know maybe someone will find it Clean Up Weekend.....

Pat

It will look like this without the round piece on the end of the handle: SM3c64a5ec-cf23-4997-bfa3-bd76a4fba433.jpg

Edited by sandawg