Clean Up March 16th

ynot

I am just reminding everybody that the only FREE weekend is next weekend the clean up weekend March 16/17th. I have been lucky enough to get some good raffle prizes this year, not as much as last year but some good ones none the less! Whoever has the T-SHIRT gun please contact me because if a certain vendor comes through we will have lots of shirts to shoot!!. Please let me know your coming out or I will have to start warming up my throwing arm.

Registration starts at 8AM look for the registration booth near the dumpsters(well not to near:) See you then, weather looks pretty good for the weekend as of now. My suggestions are bring gloves maybe a small rake and a happy face we are doing good things!!

Thanks to all in advance,

Terry

PS. We will be having the 50/50 drawing this year so bring a little cash with you if you can:)

What if you get there on Wednesday evening but plan on particpating in the clean up, can you still exit the premises with your wrist band and get by without the weekly pass???

Have some peeps coming down from Utah who won't mind pitching in and just trying to save them a buck or two...

I'm in for the weekend. I could do some volunteer work, if you could use some help ynot. I don't have a flat bed, a lot of time, (have to ride the new bike) or any motivation, but I can do something.... maybe, kinda. IDK? What ya got?

If anyone feels like getting up a little early and helping out at registration it would be most appreciated. I will be moving things around about 07:30 and getting things set up. If your an early bird and want to help c'mon over it would be appreciated!

Terry