I switched teams

sand chick

He'll probably miss it more than he thought but with the back surgery it was a good decision he made. Guess he'll have to cruise with the farm equipment. He has gone through too much to screw up the work that was done. Take care of her?

congrats, hope u like it. i personnally thought that the 700 raptor was the worst bike i ever owned. (sorry) to top heavy and big in the middle, no where near any 450's. but if u love it F me :)

See and I HATE 450's. Squirly, little things that feel like child's bikes to me. Everyone is different and that's why we have options. .

The White Raptor is all stock or it was, the old fart that had it could almost keep up with the youngsters if he wasn't right on their butts he was pretty close. That bike has been a great bike since the day it was brought home. It may have been a little top heavy a couple times, only because my big A$$ was on it. And yes it was big in the middle I gained a little weight since the onset of menopause.

:tmi: ????

Edited by ~JILL~
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: Jill!!!

It most definately has a different feel to it, I know I will adjust as with any changes in your ride. The new power scares me just alittle, but I am sure when I get her to coral or a nice silky smooth dumont off weekend and really get to play with her, I will enjoy it to it's fullest. It was hard to get a good feel on torn to sh*t easter weekend dunes and a first trip of the year to Gosa dunes :)