Miss Stadium Super Trucks

kathy @sand cars

Hello, my name is Kathy and I own Sand Cars Unlimited in Anaheim, CA. Our daughter Kelsey Sliwinski is running for Miss SST and is about 40 votes behind 1st place. Could you please give her your votes. She's an avid off-roader who has been around this sport her whole life. Kelsey would really appreciate the votes.

You must have a facebook account to vote and hit LIKE on their page. Just hit vote under KELSEY SLIWINSKI then click on go to App. which will let you know you voted. Thank you very much for your time!

https://www.facebook...162850930432266

Edited by kathy @sand cars
  • Like 2

I tried to vote from my phone but it just brought me to facebook. No particular page. If its still open voting I'll vote when i get home.

Yes, it's lame, you can't vote from your phone, only the computer. The voting is still open I believe until 4/22. The other girl is ahead by 2 points now! Please share with your friends and family members!

Thank you, appreciate it!

Here's a small voting video our friend Shawn Devoe made for Kelsey. That is Kelsey riding shotgun with Robby Gordon when we all went to Glamis during the summer to test his Stadium truck and we tested a few of our cars for our Dubai customers. She was the only brave one to attempt riding with him!

Thank you that would be wonderful Dunefreak! The video is cool but it doesn't link right to the voting. Be sure you use the link for stadium super trucks fb page. Thanks again!

Yep, I got it. :) I'll set it up tonight when I get home from work.

Come on duners, anyone bored tonight and want to help out a pretty girl win some $$. She needs the votes and would really appreciate it. If you have already voted you could always use your kids facebook accounts to vote. That was not my idea, but it is a good idea! Anyway, thank you and we will always return the favor if you need some votes!

Ok, the link has been posted on DDR's FB page. We have over 1600 followers on there so that should help. I posted the pic of her as well. That in itself should get it done. People can't resist clicking on a hot girl. :grin: