Miss Stadium Super Trucks

kathy @sand cars

I also wanted to say that alot of people hit vote but not the words "go to app" afterwards. If you don't your vote won't count. You know you did it right if you go back and vote again and it will say you already voted. Sorry to be such a nag but this might mean a $10,000.00 win for Kelsey.

Thank you!!!

Can't get past this part, logged off and try at least 10 times...It has currently been going for 22 min?? no app.. will try at work tomorrow on another computer..

Did you start off by hitting LIKE on the facebook page first? Thanks for trying, we appreciate it......

Yes, it's lame, you can't vote from your phone, only the computer.  The voting is still open I believe until 4/22.  The other girl is ahead by 2 points now!  Please share with your friends and family members!

Thank you, appreciate it!

You can vote from a phone, just have to use the browser ... I just did and it worked, showed my vote counted...

Edit: your link in the 1st post doesn't work from mobile...I used the one Rap_rider posted above to get to their product page then clicked the link that is shared there..maybe this will work....try this link to vote from a phone...

https://www.facebook...ref=ts&refid=17

Edited by Foxysandchick