Miss Stadium Super Trucks

kathy @sand cars

You can vote from a phone, just have to use the browser ... I just did and it worked, showed my vote counted...

Edit: your link in the 1st post doesn't work from mobile...I used the one Rap_rider posted above to get to their product page then clicked the link that is shared there..maybe this will work....try this link to vote from a phone...

https://www.facebook...ref=ts&refid=17

Thanks, good to know!

PLEASE, PLEASE vote for Kelsey if you haven't yet. The other girl is up to 400 now & we're at 414. She finds ways to catch up quick, so please help Kelsey win this! Anyone going to any of

the Stadium Super Trucks events. Phoenix is this weekend and LA is April 27th.

Why so bitter? I'm just getting to know this site. Been a long time member of GD.com and thought I'd spread the word about my daughter and the Stadium Super Truck series. Believe me I've supported lots of causes including the ASA when we were trying to keep the Deserts open. Kelsey doesn't consider it a stupid contest. She's an avid off-roader and wants to represent the sport and not just stand up looking pretty. When I went on this site years ago there wasn't much action on here, but things have changed and I will be posting more and not just asking for some help in voting. I wouldn't mind if sombody needed help with their kids, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Have a good night..........

• Like 1

Why so bitter? I'm just getting to know this site. Been a long time member of GD.com and thought I'd spread the word about my daughter and the Stadium Super Truck series. Believe me I've supported lots of causes including the ASA when we were trying to keep the Deserts open. Kelsey doesn't consider it a stupid contest. She's an avid off-roader and wants to represent the sport and not just stand up looking pretty. When I went on this site years ago there wasn't much action on here, but things have changed and I will be posting more and not just asking for some help in voting. I wouldn't mind if sombody needed help with their kids, I'd be there in a heartbeat! Have a good night..........

Sorry. You own SCU but your only posts here are to gain support for your kid ? Shameful. Its like Christopher Reeves, Superman. Didnt care about spinal cord injuries until he had one. After he was affected he was a champion for the cause. I like this site because the regulars post and regular people respond.Good luck to your kid, maybe you should pay attention to what affects us all and not winning your kid some stupid contest.

"

I am not a complete A**hole, I have buttcheeks too ! " :director: JUST AN AZZHOLE FROM WHAT I READ :thumb: Be NICE!!!

• Like 1

You're right Dunefreak, April 23rd. She is still in second and running way behind but I'm afraid to ask for any other votes. I might get my azz chewed out by Mr.Desertrider71!!! I just thought it would be great to have the support of the sand industry to vote for a girl that loves this sport so much!

Thanks for your support,

Kathy

Thanks guys so appreciate the votes. Yes, we do think she's cheating, you just don't gain that many votes in that little of time! She freaked out when she saw Kelsey ahead of her. If you look at her FB pg. (I snooped) it's Sandy Stillman which you could see in the comment section below the votes. Just click on her photo and it goes to her FB. She promises a peek at her sexy photos if you could get her to a certain number of votes. It's not model material, I think she's skanky! Kelsey's running a clean race, doesn't need to show nasty photos! We figured she's probably having friends make multiple FB pages to they could vote again!

i'm the type that would point out the other girls tactics... maybe they would disqualify her.

I'd love to but I don't want to be the one to stir up trouble! Now you could go on there and post "Vote for Kelsey who doesn't have to show half naked pictures to get votes" hint, hint. I would love for her to read that!!! Everyone has been posting right underneath the pictures of the contestants. If not you I wish someone would!!!